No announcement yet.

Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fricking HATE inner door stuff... 1, big hands that aren't very flexible and do what they want instead of what I want..2, sharp sharp unseen stuff! Removed the glass from one derby car UNBROKEN...reached in the door to grab my pry tool and cut myself on old glass from another break that nobody cleaned out.. That was a Caddy! Most of the time, just glass gets removed,

Comment

• Starting to look much like a car!

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy
        That looks .

The go bit seams to be sorted, so now we're waiting to hear how it goes through a corner.

Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Me LIKEY!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I drove it today. It's like driving a light switch - but one where the light is already on, it just goes brighter.... much, much brighter...
            I think I heard you fire it up .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Very Nice!
              Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
              74 Nova Project
              66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
              79 Chevy Truck Project
              1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

I drove it today. It's like driving a light switch - but one where the light is already on, it just goes brighter.... much, much brighter...

if there is any car that drives like a CR500R,
                its a healthy big block in a C2 or C3 vette.....

Comment

• I've been quietly watching this, love it, Excellent work!
                  Now please go try and drive this in an auto-cross just for fun.

Comment

I built this for the Optima Challenge.... of course, the question is whether or not there will a rule change before next year...
                    It should do well, all the good parts are there. Trick will be getting it all dialed in with brake bias, shock damping, spring rates, bla bla bla. Curious, how much camber will you be starting with?
                    Oh... and that part where your right foot and your hands do the right thing. Corner exit will be a little tricky I think
                    Last edited by mike343sharpstick; August 25, 2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Good to hear that a plan has worked and there are no unexpected surprises in the suspension department.
                      Last edited by 65RHDEER; August 27, 2020, 12:35 AM.
                      Tim
                      Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Looks good! This car reminds me of the batmobile. Do you have a black leather mask and cape?
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                        1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Will there be local Optima Challenge events near your area? Or will you have to trailer the car far to get to any of them?
                          Sounds like traction, or controlling all that power will be your biggest issue at any event. I'm sure once you've gotten your right foot educated to the Corvette it will do well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post
                            Do you have a black leather mask and cape?

my money is on yes--double or nothing says theres also a riding crop,
                            thigh high leather boots and a studded leather thong in the mix as well.......

they dont call him SUPERbuick for nothing.....

Comment

we will not be talking about the shape, color, or use of my leather goods.

"plausible deniability"?

Comment

• I take it the techs at most tracks will require a double spring on throttle return?

Comment

Working...
                                X