No announcement yet.

Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you find the cable? I don't recall seeing 5/32 at the hardware store.

Dan

Comment

• You and your "pretty dash". Took the cover off the flatbed dash to add switches and guages.. had ran out of time.. Started using it.. "next week" was 15+ yrs ago.. Confuses folks, anti theft Some smartass says, "Bob, wires belong in the dash". Buddy says "There are wires in the dash"

Comment

• Know anybody with a 3D printer?
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy

nope, but I do know someone with a piece of aluminum and incentive
          That was my thought.

Dan

Comment

• Couldn't you do that with your cnc plasma table ?
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Planning PF tree already???
              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• The car looks awesome!
                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• overflowing piles of WIN You sure have boundless energy!
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Perfect timing!

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy

There isn't an aftermarket EFI which works perfect out of the box. I've dealt with all of them now.....

**dont say it... DONT say it.... must.....maintain....control....**

Comment

• ive had good luck with late 70's ford f350 pickup/460 "duraspark" plug wire set,
                          (distributor end same as gm HEI) or a 135 degree boot aftermarket set.

all the 90 degree or 180 'straight' boots always burnt, even the ceramic expensive ones.
                          this is my normal 'go to' for bbc/header wire set-- (they make em in other colors too...)

Free Shipping - Taylor Spiro-Pro Spark Plug Wire Sets with qualifying orders of $99. Shop Spark Plug Wire Sets at Summit Racing.

actually i got mine from amazon the last few times, but theyre out right now...

Comment

• I'm surprised that with the otherwise total rebuild of this fine machine - you still have the factory fuse box in service.
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Comment

• Are you going to market your headlight system? Seems like there must be a market, however limited.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X