Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy

there's a couple companies who manufacture something very similar.
    Damn! There goes your chance to be a thousandaire. (Guessing you wouldn't make a million on it)

Dan

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Happy Birthday!

Dan
        Happy Birthday!!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Sounds like a car! And a healthy one at that. The EFI seems to be working well.

Dan

Comment

• Nice little drive for a pleasant fall day! I got my '39 back out the last couple days, just because it's been so nice.

Comment

• I am envious of you in that car

Must be about time it was up on the front page of Bangshift again.
              Tim
              Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
                - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• hell, I'd be happy just not be banned again... lordy

I'm back in the noise business

they replaced the throttle body, computer, and injectors on their dime... to remind, this was out-of-warranty but the right thing to do - and they did it.

no more spray out the top, no clicking noise... I may be going to another car show tomorrow, so if it doesn't actively rain - I'll drive this

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• no welding, $20 from Amazon...

Comment

• mandatory tool.

after watching the latest Binky, I think I'm going to get a wet-system for my car. I used to install commercial, kitchen fire systems (Range Guard) - I think I'm going to basically meld the Binky system with true fusible links (thus it will set the system off without need for human interaction (outside of pulling the pin to arm the system only when I want it armed)

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                        ... I may be going to another car show tomorrow, so if it doesn't actively rain - I'll drive this
                        Does it inactively rain up in your neck of the woods? What's that like exactly?

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post

Does it inactively rain up in your neck of the woods? What's that like exactly?

you know how eskimos have 2,387,452 words for 'snow'?.... we have more for rain. Much like those in Ohio have that many words to describe the weather there.... I mean, who ever heard of a derecho? it's just wind.

Comment

• this is not where its forever home is... I wouldn't be able to remove the battery.... but good for now

and painted the radio cover

Comment

• center block installed
                              still needs the switches installed

so onto my favorite thing... electrical. No wipers, I live in the PNW, it rains here.

so this ground... needs to go to an actual ground. GM ran the ground through the alarm sensor - why people don't need their wipers or heater fan when the hood is up (or why that would be a feature is beyond my pay grad

So I got the wipers to work AND the heater fan works too... bonus. This after I stripped a new wire and managed to take the color off but left an inner liner in place - so the first ground.... didn't....love electrical.

Comment

• better camera... not great... but better

Comment

Working...
                                X