• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise?

Dan

Comment

• Luigi is growing fast!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• I forget.., next outing in 2nd week in July?

Comment

• time to fix another issue... heat to the inside....
          the parts, a bypass, and a 160 degree thermostat

a bypass

and a Luigi approval
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            I forget.., next outing in 2nd week in July?
            3rd

I may not make it.... as it is I have a trial a week later, if I don't have everything prepared.... I can't go. Oh and I've got a new paralegal to train... it's not looking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

3rd

I may not make it.... as it is I have a trial a week later, if I don't have everything prepared.... I can't go. Oh and I've got a new paralegal to train... it's not looking good.
              Life got in the way..
              hope it works out

Comment

• tuned on the Holley Sniper EFI tonight. IAC is sticking at 30%... exercised it, found the bolts weren't tight holding it on (ugh). it worked for a bit, but then started acting up again. It's a standard IAC so I'll replace it, might even have one in my EFI box. Also, TPS is adjustable (like manually).... be nice if they'd mentioned that... ah well, I am here

lurnin'

Comment

• not sure on the sniper but on the HP there is a ramp down parameter that can make the IAC hang on decel

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    not sure on the sniper but on the HP there is a ramp down parameter that can make the IAC hang on decel
                    I could probably reprogram that - but it's not moving at all... even after exercising it, it worked for a minute but then froze again

Comment

• How was your jaunt today?

Comment

• took it for a run, pulled a plug

a lot lean and a bit of detonation
                        added some fuel, re-tuned the IAC

it's better, may add a touch more cruising fuel
                        interior is back together

the start of Monday's project (block holes

Comment

• continuing.... those block and redirect air towards the front rotors

move cars out of the shop

for a Ford... I know, right? who saw that coming?

some know, I have a loaner kid who is an amazing photographer at scale stuff.... time to get a couple things done and diagnose some issues

basically, it needs mufflers and the tank dropped to find a leak. I also helped Anthony install some new chrome badging

Comment

• That's a really clean 300! The only '57 Ford body I like is the 300 2 dr. sedan! Great looking cars!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1946Austin View Post
                              That's a really clean 300! The only '57 Ford body I like is the 300 2 dr. sedan! Great looking cars!
                              it'll be great with an LS

and for the purists.... the Y block in the car was welded to fix a crack above the starter.... there is no saving that pig... it also needs mufflers (they have holes in them) and, in the proper BS way, we swap the motor/trans/suspension to fix that kind of problem
                              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 6, 2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• I'm getting sentimental as I age . Seems a shame that it stayed all ford this long to now going half breed .
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X