No announcement yet.

Plastic Fantastic tew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish you had seen this before the auction ended: https://www.motor1.com/news/565186/f...pTmlKLAvgR4FUU
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Pre emissions duramax

Search millions of new and used RVs for sale and research your next RVs purchase.
      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• at 6x the budget... uh, no.... plus there's one 'locally' ... it's an early 80s GMC Commander with a 8v92 detroit diesel toter..... it's here, where I must mention, that I'm really glad Brian Lohnes doesn't drop in - if he saw me post that truck, he'd never let it rest until it was in my driveway.... when I see it again, I'll post a picture.. but yeah, 2 stroke detroit diesel.... yeah baby. they'd ban me for dB violations pulling into the RV park.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• new power window switch is junk.... so temp

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
            at 6x the budget... uh, no.... plus there's one 'locally' ... it's an early 80s GMC Commander with a 8v92 detroit diesel toter..... it's here, where I must mention, that I'm really glad Brian Lohnes doesn't drop in - if he saw me post that truck, he'd never let it rest until it was in my driveway.... when I see it again, I'll post a picture.. but yeah, 2 stroke detroit diesel.... yeah baby. they'd ban me for dB violations pulling into the RV park.
            Didn't know your budget.... that seems to be more of a fit for you.... Didn't know if your missus was looking for five star Michelin rated accomodations while on the road....
            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Now they Know it's "Home Built" !!

Comment

• this....

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

Didn't know your budget.... that seems to be more of a fit for you.... Didn't know if your missus was looking for five star Michelin rated accommodations while on the road....
                  fair enough - but it's an open question of whether or not she'll come along - thus, 5 star isn't something that's really a concern.... remember, my 'rathers' is to camp in the Wanderer.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

this....
                    AWESOME!!! Detroit power! Hope it's the good one and not the 8.2 liter V8(I heard of reliability issues with that one)
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• P.S. Kodiac is a Chevrolet.... The GMCs were TopKicks
                      Patrick & Tammy

Comment

P.S. Kodiac is a Chevrolet.... The GMCs were TopKicks
                        none of this is a problem because I bought something else... news at 11

Comment

P.S. Kodiac is a Chevrolet.... The GMCs were TopKicks
                          so you're saying that it's got all the badges.... I don't need no stinkin' badges

Though.....

I love Uranus or I stop for Noone?

or maybe just hyper jet nozzles?

Comment

• Inside

outside

Comment

• Not bad, I doubt they'd kick you out of an RV park for that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper73 View Post
                                Not bad, I doubt they'd kick you out of an RV park for that one.
                                🤦 🤦 🤦

Comment

Working...
                                X