• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not gonna do a "lincoln locker"?

Comment

• Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post
      not gonna do a "lincoln locker"?
      don't have a lincoln, so nope... maybe someday I'll be high class like you.... but for now, not
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Time for plan C

87k mile from a private seller. What a neat guy - 2 C2s, 1 C3, 1 C5, a 70 Chevelle (blown, of course), a Shelby Daytona (plastic), and on an on.... had a nice 4 hour drive (google, are you on crack? 6 hours?).... what was weird is it's like Google didn't want me to see the city center of Lewiston Idaho - it directed me everywhere but through the center of town.... other then that, it was a nice day for a drive...
        I spent some time trying to convince him to do Optima with the Shelby....
        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 4, 2022, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• and onward
          step one, remove rack

step two, install adapters

step three, realize you're missing o-rings

step four through six.... look for o-rings, give up, order o-rings online..
          step seven admire hole

and least they look pretty there on the bench

Comment

• what the next sidepipe headers will look like

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              what the next sidepipe headers will look like
              those look nice! I have never seen the primaries "X" piped like that. Is there a collector that bolts to the flange or four individual tubes going to the side pipe itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

those look nice! I have never seen the primaries "X" piped like that. Is there a collector that bolts to the flange or four individual tubes going to the side pipe itself?
                yes, these are for an AC Cobra (thus, there will be some differences) - but the general shape and idea is here

Comment

• Pipe Organ Exhaust's are the Rage !!!
                  Keep us "In Tune" what the Net HP is,
                  And @ What it does RPM Wise for Track Performance!!

Comment

• Did the pic of the next side pipes headers get deleted? I missed them !
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                      Did the pic of the next side pipes headers get deleted? I missed them !
                      ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                        Did the pic of the next side pipes headers get deleted? I missed them !
                        Came thru for me.

Comment

• Checked today and they finally came thru. I'll blame it on my connection in Gulf Port Mississippi. Sitting in Gulfstream Alabama now .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• And they do look great . Something like that might would work on the C4 but will I love the look , I like my noise out behind me . My ears ring all the time now . I don't need to make it louder .
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Today's news, no pictures. I sent the wheels back to Apex. To trade them for a wider front and a 19" rear. I really wanted the 18s around it but they simply don't have the tire selection available now.... The fronts, I didn't like the offset so basically I'm using a rear "stock Corvette" dimension for the front - which will give me a 295 front tire and 325 rear. Will still need to modify the front flares but not as drastic - add 1/2" or so per side.

Next up, install the gears, port EFI and new sidepipes. along with everything else I'm doing. Will be a busy off-season but hopefully next year I'll meet my goal of being competitive....

and, I was 'competitive' this year and did pretty well for a wet-behind-the-ears-rookie. What I did do this year was make some really good acquaintances who are really helping behind the scenes....

Comment

• Racing.......
                                Nothing Goes FASTER Than The MONEY !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X