X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russell View Post
    Drag Week pit bike?
    drag week contender. i have a running '85 CR500 2 stroke
    motor/trans that i can donate...........

Comment

Little Scoots for Overgrown Juvenile Delinquents are the next craze !!
      Torque Fest in Dubuque, Iowa even has "Track Laps" for them !!
      I'm no better, several years ago, modified a off road mini bike into my own MoPed for a job as the Yard was only a mile and a quarter away from the trailer house I rented. (Built it in the Kitchen, drove it in thru the patio doors).
      So not ONLY was I "Oil Field Trash", I was "Trailer Trash" and NOW "Scooter Trash" ! Click image for larger version

Name:	z160.JPG
Views:	409
Size:	938.2 KB
ID:	1266676Click image for larger version

Name:	z168.JPG
Views:	287
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	1266677 the girl that was staying with me found the vintage Mini Bike plate at a Second Hand Store !
      had a temp. Plate, but ran on this one.....
      Never got stopped, but did get laughs going to the job yard,....Safety Vest, lunch bag, and hard hat blowing in the wind..... Click image for larger version

Name:	z160.JPG
Views:	270
Size:	938.2 KB
ID:	1266678

Comment

hijack....
        A person cannot rent a car in Bermuda. You must rent a moped for individual travel. We called them our "Hardleys".........
        end of hijack.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Oh, forgot, as everything gets a name....
          I call it the "Fat Bob Minnie Me "

Comment

The Tote Gote is not a sporty bike, it's a utility bike....meant for hauling your deer home from the hunt, etc. Max speed is 8 to 10 mph, depending on governor adjustment. Double jackshaft reduction, plus a variable speed belt drive. And it's a heavy machine...not something I'd try to take to the drag strip, and have to load and unload.

But it's fun for putting across the desert, it can go real slow, and the rear tiller tire digs in soft dirt/sand pretty well.
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
            X