Monster cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster cart

Reading the other post on here I figured I would add a little here with mine.
    I bought the cart with a B&S v twin in it already that was tired. I finished it off on my first ride at the CAW several years ago now. Since the first ride though I have worked on it several times. I had the V-T built after the first ride and by Al Hodge in Monore NC. Some of you may know him. He builds every one of the Bandlero motors for the Charlotte racing group in the Bandelero cars. He knows his stuff.
    All The Brands You love All In One Place Shop All Parts Providing the fastest parts in the industry. New arrivals Featured Popular Add to WishlistAdd to CompareBlem/Used Parts Blem Wheelie Bar Wheels 5 inch 5 Spoke Slotted (0 reviews) $70.00 Read more Add to WishlistAdd to CompareKohler Command Engine Parts Kohler Command Cast Iron Read More "Front Page"

I had Al build my V-T with the best stuff. $2000 worth of internal's! My cart has 26" tires and will pull the front wheels 6-8" off the ground when I want it to.

The day I traded for the cart.

The V twin after being work on by Al.

25HP Briggs V-Twin with Al Hodges pistons, 2 barrel carb and magic performed on it. Has high performance cam and crank, with torque key installed. Header pip...

What it looks like now!

Retirement is better than I thought!

very cool
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I take this cart out to the Carolina Adventure world in SC and ride with the Razor guy's.
      This is the 72 volt electric cart I traded for it.

Comment

Sounds like a fun machine!
        Like it!

Comment

It's loud and it's fun to drive. Gets a lot of attention.

Comment

Working...
          X