The KART-MARO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The KART-MARO

I bought this car for 400 dollars with a V6 and a blown head gasket. I had intentions of racing it at Lyons but the track shut down right after I bought the car. So this is how it ended up.
    Drove the kart about 3 miles. It needs suspension work.For great deals on oil, check out https://www.allstaroils.com for all the oil and addatives you need f...
    Last edited by C-450; February 8, 2017, 03:30 AM.

Both links take me to the same video.....

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
      Both links take me to the same video.....
      Yea that's my fault. I'm not 100% sure how to post videos.

Comment

Interesting little buggy . I'm no good on computer cars . If your miss fire was staying in on place then I'd say coil, plug , or plug wire . I did enjoy the video . My Mother and Father in law lived over near the natural gas plant on the south side of Frenchlick . I may have to come see this in real life sometime . I have a 3rd gen that this could be cool to do it to .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Ive seen that z28 before. I live in Washington just down Hwy 50. Its a healthy sounding car.
          CHECK US OUT AT:
          www.ridetech.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
            Interesting little buggy . I'm no good on computer cars . If your miss fire was staying in on place then I'd say coil, plug , or plug wire . I did enjoy the video . My Mother and Father in law lived over near the natural gas plant on the south side of Frenchlick . I may have to come see this in real life sometime . I have a 3rd gen that this could be cool to do it to .
            If the body of the car was nice, I probably wouldn't have done it but Lyons closed and I was almost ready to scrap the car but figured I'd try this instead. After I cut it up, I knew I had to fix the head gasket and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by RideTech_Ryan View Post
              Ive seen that z28 before. I live in Washington just down Hwy 50. Its a healthy sounding car.
              Ryan, we're from Shoals so yea you probably have seen the car. It's in the garage right now and we just stabbed the a Turbo 350 in it. Those 6 speeds are hard to find and expensive so we finally made the switch. If you're at Ridetech, ask Amanda about that car. There's a little more video of it on youtube. Hey, become a subscriber. We're about to get crazy with it and we'll have it all documented. Going to the dyno March 10th
              Last edited by C-450; February 9, 2017, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what all you do with it .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I finally get the kart rearend welded up and take it down the road again. Still runs like crap.

Comment

A little off subject , was that a merle great dane ?
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

That was for sure a great dane. A 180 lb chicken.

Comment

Working...
                      X