No announcement yet.

Project "Nothing Going on Here" Stealth Daily Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grabbed a few things at pull a part today . Grabbed the air cleaner off a 4.3 fuel injected S10 as well as the Tstat housing . I brought the upper hose home with it since I figured it'd be about free and easy to watch and change later if need be . But it looks fairly new so we'll give it a try . Besides I'll know it works or not before buying a new one .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

The air cleaner fits the 750 holley with out the adapter ring that was on the twin injector throttle body . The duct slightly hits the radiator hose since it is pulled over the alternator since the 8 is about 4" longer than the 6 but it should be fine . I'm not real sure I'm happy with how little that the air cleaner covers the engine . It barely covers the carb . I think that to get the same visual effect I should fine a bigger one off a full size 305 truck but really , the next guy is probably going to throw a the stock sleeper stuff in the trash so everyone with be impressed with what he has . I will have to clean it up and paint it .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

This has been sitting on the back burner for 3 years . I sense a slipping away from a sleeper .
        Last edited by Dan Barlow; December 8, 2021, 08:15 PM.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
        X