Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by bjohn; February 10, 2024, 12:41 PM.

Don't get any better than that......!!!

Color me green......with envy.....

Comment

cool
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Glad to have another vette guy here . I'd rather you be a old C4 guy but, good for you getting a better one ! Great up grades . To me it's amazing that you and bone crusher are upgrading these newer VERY ALREADY CAPABLE cars . I'm sitting here with a 92 300 horse 6 speed and just about content with it as is . Well , except the previous owner modded the exhaust by whacking the muffs off and bugger welding in straight pipe in their place and putting the tips back on . ( Sounds really good but a bit loud ) Congrats again and keep us posted . We like pics . You've done great on that as well .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Over extended at throwout bearing, rpms pull the to bearing into the pressure plate..
          Need a stiffer pp

Comment

Originally posted by bjohn
            Here's the next video for you guys! Check it out, and let me know what you think might be a good mod for next time!]
            Easy - a Coyote 5.0! Or new Hemi......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by bjohn

I'd laugh but the new coyote engines are psychotic with a power adder. It'll be done someday! Just not this guy lol. I'm not made of money ;)
              Is the engine bay wide enough? Them suckers is W-I-D-E.

Dan

Comment

Our 2004 trailblazer would do that .Turned out to be a reley I think . Switched the low beam and the high beam and it fixed it .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I love these machines ...... one day

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0955.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	1206483

Comment

They design and produce a sleek car and then
                      "stick" those ugly mirrors on the door.
                      They hang out in the wind like an open barn door.
                      They need to integrate a "back up" camera into
                      each door and a dual view screen on the dash.
                      I've thought about it for my Camaro, which has at least sporty shaped mirrors, but it'd never get past the yearly inspection.

Comment

I had an underdrive pulley......for awhile.....
                        did'nt notice any benefit especially a slow water pump and reduced alternator output.

Comment

neat car. about AC, I know I'm faster on hot days using AC, while it is true it slows you down a bit; keeping sharp pays dividends. That said, do watch your temps because it does cause more heat....
                          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 11, 2018, 10:24 PM.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

We had a guy at Maxton who raced a Lincoln that was a bit built (can't remember his name.....). Anyhow, he ran the AC in the staging lanes then switched it off and turned on his cool shirt pump for the run. Guess it worked for him.

Dan

Comment

If you can find Brembo ceramic pads that fit the caliper you wind up using, do so. Ran them on the wife's car and she fell in love. I was using EBC red pads at the time and obviously mine are better because blah blah blah.

Nope. Found a set for my car. Never going to use anything else if I can find these for the application I'm doing. Amazing.

Remember that pad selection goes a long long way, so if you're looking at upgraded calipers and such, ensure you've got a good selection of pad compounds available--something I think people forget frequently.

Comment

Working...
                              X