No announcement yet.

Coppertone vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last of the 4 times I owned my 86 Elcomino it had two of those in the bed .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
      [ATTACH]n1171203[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_52556_1503409589614_57[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n1171204[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_52557_1503409598804_745[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n1171205[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_52558_1503409607513_898[/ATTACH]

How much should i ask for the TPI setup? 100? 200? Its craigslist and it needs to leave.
      I have no idea what chevy stuff goes for. If it were ford 5.0 parts I would say 50% of what the aftermarket TB sells for new. Stock ford 5.0 intakes are worth some where between $0-$20 I have a few in the hord.

Having the rails and injectors may add value? Are you selling the computer and wiring harness with it? Some day this junk may help the chalk mark guys.
      Last edited by Russell; August 23, 2017, 09:21 AM.
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
      1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Some one just put one one on Craigslist for $150. So there's my answer. I will post up more pics when i get back in town Friday.
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

So I cheated a little bit and bought a bracket for the TBI and throttle. Wow it made it easy.
          Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I forgot to post up pictures of the stripped car. Sorry about that. So the first one is with the old C4 rims. They are now on Craigslist for a hundred bucks. The second picture are the C5 rims. I picked them up with a set of Mickey Thompson drag radials on the rear and nothing on the front for $125.00. the drag radials are toast there is zero tread left at least things but it might be good for a burn out or two. Found a set of Toyo proxy Force brand new on Craigslist for 110 bucks they are now on the fronts.
            Last edited by rightpedal; August 30, 2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rightpedal View Post
              So I cheated a little bit and bought a bracket for the TBI and throttle. Wow it made it easy.
              Sometimes indigestion is the better part of valium. Or something like that. Anyhow, this seems worth it. Quite a handsome Vette cart. How does it work?

Dan

Comment

In a word...Scary...
                Only because the breaks are so bad it doesn't hold the car in gear. That comes next. I put a order in with rock auto. Rotors, pads, and soft lines at all four corners for $132 with shipping. Got to love mfg closeouts. picked up some e-break shoes for another $22. I should run the numbers on this car.

Comment

How many bugs have you picked out of your teeth b/c you can't stop smiling?

PB 60' 1.49
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

None....all though I did walk through a nasty spider web yesterday. Man I hate that feeling. It hasn't gone more distance than the space of dropping into reverse at 1200 rpm. Figure out the brakes were not coming close to stopping it. Panic, chuck the gear shift in to forward. Realize that was a mistake. Then back into park. Its a much further distance than my self or dad would have liked.
                    Brakes show up on friday/sat

Comment

10-4 eaten bugs this weekend

PB 60' 1.49
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X