No announcement yet.

Red Rocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUST HAVE PICS!!!! We're old folks (well, some of us are) and need visual stimulation.

Dan

Comment

ill take some when i get back from work. Been working 12s lately so times at a premium. im gettting pretty darn close with the stroker. cant wait to help the machinist put the heads together. he said he didnt mind showing me the process. I havent worked on heads yet other than pulling them or installing manifold gaskets so im pretty excited. found another posi option for my 10bolt.as well so im going to work my A$$ off and get this monster on the road before snow and salt

Comment

The old "time vs. money" thing. Done there, been that. Now I have all the time in the world but limited $$. One or the other.......

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacpower View Post
          Been working 12s lately so times at a premium.
          I'm torn between mocking you for only working 12's (of the past 74hrs, I worked 46), or being envious for being able to build something kickass.

I think I'll just lay down and take a nap, instead. :D

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            MUST HAVE PICS!!!! We're old folks (well, some of us are) and need visual stimulation.

Dan
            Mr stokes...... here you are sir

Comment

looking good, brother. looking real good.

Comment

Thanks! Please keep 'em coming.

Dan

Comment

Comment

Been a while since I’ve updated. Just put a 4bbl on the 350p in the Lemans. Old red rocket needed an intake gasket. Terrible vacuum leak coming from the entire driver side bank of cylinders and the 2bbl seals were bad as well. Got her going with the 4 bbl so far but can’t get enough throttle to open the secondaries. When I get some time I’ll get 4 barrels goin.
                    Also put a radiator in
                    having trouble posting pics otherwise I would

Comment

I posted a bunch of pics someone tell me if you can see

Comment

No, I don´t see any pics., just one, the nose of your car.

The engine has to be under load for the secondaries to open,
                        revving it stationary don´t work.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacpower View Post
                          I posted a bunch of pics someone tell me if you can see
                          Did you follow the instructions in the sticky? I host my pics on the desktop then follow the directions and wango-tango, I get pics!

Dan

Comment

Oh, and I DID get some pics. Looks GREAT!

Dan

Comment

Been a while since an update. Who knows how much I have gotten done since carpet. Yesterday I finished installing body bushings. Now I just have to tighten them all down. I got the motor all together now. Just need to figure out which way I’m going in terms of fuel system. T56 sitting in the garage and hopefully a 10 bolt bop rear pretty soon. Just have to knock a few things off my list at home before the red rockets at the top of said list

Comment

Working...
                              X