No announcement yet.

Trailblazer SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was telling my kid about this.. He is pretty up to date on ls.. Seemed surprised you had problems with the oil pump.. Said that the guy who runs the ls motors had taken one out of a wet sitter of 2 years and drained water from the pan.. Distributor conversion, intake to take a Holley 2 barrel and a cam change (wanted a hotter cam but said not required) then been running that for 3 years (4-6 derbys a year)

He also said it would be cool to own a Trailblazer SS..

Comment

• Congrats on the perseverance and getting to the end of the tunnel.
      Last edited by corvettedad; January 9, 2018, 03:48 PM.
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

• Never had a single doubt.....as far as the Dexcool issue goes, we had some of the original formula that GM settled out of court for... it did some pretty serious damage, but we caught in the knick of time... we just use the green stuff and change it regularly...
        Last edited by silver_bullet; January 9, 2018, 06:54 PM.
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Casey picked up the SS at our house and headed for home in Florida this AM. All seems to be well and it's pretty peppy!

Dan

Comment

• Nice way of cleaning the garage out so you have room to work!....JK
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
              Nice way of cleaning the garage out so you have room to work!....JK
              I still have the core engine sitting there. I'll take it down to Jacksonville when I go down in February for my 6 month cancer check-up. THEN the shop will be at least a little cleaned out.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X