The Pusher!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Pusher!

If I can remember where I wrote it down, there's a member on here by the name Colin V that has a Cordoba ( you know real Corinthian leather ) anyway he was on HRPT several years ago and had some headlights that were insanely bright. He was from Canada and said the truckers used them up there and couldn't believe that they hadn't caught on here. They were a straight bolt in no modifications. Hadn't seen him post in several years.
    Andy4639 likes this.
    Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19
    If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Perry the Impala has 5 3/4" lights. I may see if anything turns up in that size and run for brites!
      corvettedad likes this.
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

The 77 flatbed has singles for hi/lo beams.. I got motorcycle bulbs.. The glass is embossed "FOR MOTORCYCLE USE ONLY" H-4 halogens.. Bright! Only problem is slight dips are not lit.. Using landing light takes care of that.. But you need to turn the landing light off the second you see a hint of a car coming.
        The H-4's took all the adjustment to keep the aim off the oncoming lane.
        I need one more to put a pair in the 57.. I love that the spare bulb is only 2"x2"x3" box in the glove box.
        Andy4639 likes this.

Comment

The spot light showed up this weekend while I was at the beach. I got it out of the box and wired it up. It works! Now to figure out how to take it a part to mount it on the truck!

Comment

There is a screw or allen head bolt in the handle.. Has a flat spot (usually). That comes out then the handle comes off with the switch .. Part that comes off is L shaped..
            Andy4639 likes this.

Comment

There is a screw or allen head bolt in the handle.. Has a flat spot (usually). That comes out then the handle comes off with the switch .. Part that comes off is L shaped..
              Thanks. I found a video of it. It's just like mine. Quality of the video isn't the best but it tells me everything I need to know.

https://www.google.com/search?q=unit...=1516620179976
              Deaf Bob likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X