Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just use magnetic at the track!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      yeah, but it needs something on it...still figuring that part out. There's always next year, too
      Blown BBC? with a sign on the side "it used to be a Hemi"
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• The white base ideal for laying down some candy colored, faded panels and maybe a little lace or even some fish scales....

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Custom made magnetic signs for your commercial truck or Lettering in 45+ colors, 150+ fonts. Easy ordering and fast shipping.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Pleeeez.....no patina..

Comment

• I don't see Jim as being a lace or patina kind of guy ...

Comment

• We haven't heard from Jim in a while , I bet you he scrapped it and started over !

Comment

• He is racing and driving it on Drag Week. Commerce GA. to Darlington SC. to Concord NC. to Bristol TN today and back to Commerce tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gold Dart View Post
                    He is racing and driving it on Drag Week. Commerce GA. to Darlington SC. to Concord NC. to Bristol TN today and back to Commerce tomorrow.
                    Oh ya !

Comment

• Originally posted by langleylad View Post
                      We haven't heard from Jim in a while , I bet you he scrapped it and started over !
                      Post #9.

Comment

• I never dreamed that drag week and hurricane chasing could be combined into one week, but there they are - killing it.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                          I never dreamed that drag week and hurricane chasing could be combined into one week, but there they are - killing it.
                          There's a seriously funny joke in there.....it'd be funnier if I could pull it out.
                          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• Been seeing this on DW had no idea it was Squirrel. I missed the entire build since I been on the bustin your ass hiatus. Seriously cool.

Comment

• thanks!

here it is the last day of drag week, sitting in the hotel getting ready to go the track. The car is running like crap racing, but doing fine on the highway. ran 11s the first 3 days, finally got a chance to fix the tach yesterday and a few other things, ran 10.5 but it was crapping out again about half track. Might just run a 12 today, take it easy on the car, I can't improve my average time enough to place no matter what happens.

Folks love the car...and that's what it's all about. This thing is art, more than it's a race car. Which was the intent from the start.

next year: lettering, mechanical injection and a magneto
                              My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Any thoughts to why it's falling flat? Fuel, spark? all of the above?
                                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                                X