1992 B4C/1LE Third gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 B4C/1LE Third gen

well I picked this up about a year ago , one of just over 200 in this combo with the TPI 305 5 speed , 3.42 rear end was singing a tune so I found a 9 bolt with 3.45s down in houston so I picked it up and it was perfect other than the sorry ass rusted up delco cast iron calipers so I found a guy that makes adapters for the odd baking plate bolt pattern to mount the good Aluminum PBR calipers she came with , figure this will get me by till I can rebuild my stock 10 bolt with some 3.73s . She had some hideous wheels on her when I bought her so I got some 17x9s .

bought a vortec 350 short block and installed an eagle balanced rotating assy with keith black flat tops , blueprint engine 190 cc heads , zz4 cam roller rockers , and vortec tpi lower intake and found a set of edelbrock runners NIB with the hardware still in the blister packs , and took my upper to work the other night and ported it a little bit , cant wait to get this thing installed .

cant wait to get this thing in and hatch that WC t5 open like a bag of marbles..lol

I like that.....I like it a lot....

Comment

Nice car .We had a 92 RS roller that we bought at a super chevy show in Indy . Red with the black stripes . We put a 350 in it a T5 and a disc brake 9 bolt . My son still has it . ( since 2002 ) I also had a red 87 GTA with the 350 TPI that I put a T5 in after the second 700R4 went out . After passing it down to my youngest son he sold it to a friend .The thing has been running around like that for around 14 years and no problems . Now we don't go to sticky race tracks but the clutch has been dropped hard a few times . I think you'll be fine as long as you stay away from those and slicks . Looking forward to what you do with it .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

sounds like a boatload of fun!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
        X