Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dialing in the OneLapCamaro - our progress so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dialing in the OneLapCamaro - our progress so far...

Dang you get around! I saw your car briefly out in Ely, but I had to work so I was late getting to the field and lots of people had already left by then. Rode out to the shoot out, but spectating points are something to be desired. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you in September ;D

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Nice to see first gens that are rode hard and looking good doing it 8) sweet!
      Rich -DFW area 1999 2000 HRPT Participent 2001 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2012 2013 2014 2015 HRPT Long Hauler

Comment

That is a gorgeous car man!
        www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
          Dang you get around! I saw your car briefly out in Ely, but I had to work so I was late getting to the field and lots of people had already left by then. Rode out to the shoot out, but spectating points are something to be desired. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you in September ;D

Thanks Randal - were getting ready for the Silver State in September now. It looks like we'll be running in the 120 mph class (plus or minus 5 - I'm on the fence right now). Steve won't be around to navigate for this one (he'll be at the Run Through The Hills event down east) but I've lined up a vet to help out. It should be a blast - be sure to swing by and say hi if you have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by James OLC
            Originally posted by TheSilverBuick

Thanks Randal - were getting ready for the Silver State in September now. It looks like we'll be running in the 120 mph class (plus or minus 5 - I'm on the fence right now). Steve won't be around to navigate for this one (he'll be at the Run Through The Hills event down east) but I've lined up a vet to help out. It should be a blast - be sure to swing by and say hi if you have a chance.
            Cool James! Due to my inability to find replacement 3-point seat belts for my car that I am happy with I'm not going to be entering this September's race :'( I will be manning gate 8 though, I've already signed up. I should be out and about on Saturday this time around and I'll look for you at the baseball field. You did great in May.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
            X