X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 23 T project

"Re-chrome the wheels here in the driveway .."
    "Drag out the chassis dyno one day .."

Wow, that is incredible and it will be a monster when completed.
    ;D

Comment

Steve,
      I need to make you my new best friend. We made a "family camping" trip out to Maxton about six years ago to see what it was about. I got a rulebook and had a good time spectating. I wanted to run this car out there, but it ain't going to pass tech anywhere. The 26 in the background has enough room to make legal. I'm thinking about whacking about 13" out of the top. I have the parts to build another 454 or a 4.155 bore 362 sbc. They'd be turbo of course.

Thanks,
      Kevin

Comment

Bad asser stuff for sure.
        terry

Comment

Kevin,

Come on back to Maxton and bring the family, we'd love to have you. You know we have a Time Only (/TO) catagory that allows "licensed" street vehicles to go down the track, under 135 MPH with no additional saftey equipment. Three-point seat belts, long sleeve shirt, long pants with a Snell SA2000 or M2000 rated helmet and you are good to go. Next meets are September 19-20 and October 24-25.

I'm currently looking for a nice '27 Roadster body for a project I've got in mind. Was going to put a SBC 400 in it but wouldn't a BBC 572 just be bitchin' ?

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X