No announcement yet.

'78 Buick Regal Sport Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockford dreams of doing a proper J turn.... a Rockford is merely a Uee. Difference is a J turn is for the fun of it and may include more then one.... Rockford would always pull the U turn because he forgot something and had to go back to the start... therefore a "U" ....

if you need studded 15" snow tires... 235 - I have some

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Snow tires? Not today. Hit me up on Friday. Pontoons would be of use at the moment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	UKd0ROy.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	1230561
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I'm kind of surprised I still have them - but then again, who else besides us still rock 15s?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
          I'm kind of surprised I still have them - but then again, who else besides us still rock 15s?
          I just bought these for the truck (295/50/15 rear and 255/60/15 front):

Name:	IMG_3934.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	1230738

I'm still running 14's on the Nova and 15's on the Mustang.
          Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
          74 Nova Project
          66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
          79 Chevy Truck Project
          1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
            Snow tires? Not today. Hit me up on Friday. Pontoons would be of use at the moment.

Name:	UKd0ROy.jpg
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	1230561
            I was going to ask why the new tires were mounted on plain steel wheels when the picture of the car shows 2 different mag wheels. Upon closer inspection it appears that the rears are a hubcap arrangement. I had not seen that before. Should be a great first car for him.
            74 Nova Project
            66 Mustang GT Project

79 Chevy Truck Project
            1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

I just bought these for the truck (295/50/15 rear and 255/60/15 front):

Name:	IMG_3934.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	1230738
              you sure that LS will pull (turn) those rear tires?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

you sure that LS will pull (turn) those rear tires?
                I sure hope so. The truck has a peg leg rear for now. If I can't get one tire to spin I'm certainly doing something wrong!
                74 Nova Project
                66 Mustang GT Project

79 Chevy Truck Project
                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Originally posted by 74NovaMan View Post

I sure hope so. The truck has a peg leg rear for now. If I can't get one tire to spin I'm certainly doing something wrong!
                  Windshield spritzers in the rear fender wells could help you get there

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post

Windshield spritzers in the rear fender wells could help you get there
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• spritzers

Comment

• Checking clearances.

All good. Some contact on the rear of the control arms at full lock. Limiting the steering locks a bit will cure that.

Name:	ToFhVBn.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	1233758

Name:	9G1jnqL.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	1233757

Name:	R5w262l.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	1233756

Name:	Krc5N6c.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	1233755

Comment

• Will learned how to break loose overly ugga duggad nuts. Have to get 5 new ones. Rotated new tires to rear as they are slightly taller and wider.

And onto pulling the oil pump and adding the cast iron wear plate.

Name:	OMrISeS.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1233760

Comment

• wait a minute - that barn looks pretty new.... did you secretly install a new lair?

Comment

• Noooope. What you see is merely a repair to an existing structure.

My Mennonite Friends work quickly. 2.5 days 40x60 Poof!

My current power station for led lighting. Borrow wifes Chimenea for inverter stand, balance battery on a bucket, stab wires into inverter, presto. Trenching power in can wait till summer, too cold or muddy.

Name:	Mq9h5CJ.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	1233765

Putting up new CornCob led light bulbs. 9 of them at 10,000 lumens each and they pull 40 watts each. In this picture only 2 are lit. Insulation for under concrete floor can be seen stacked in this picture too. Another spring/summer job for when the wallet recovers.

Name:	m3svLRD.jpg
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	1233766

Note the abundance of toters? I have this fear that GM will cease production of these passenger vans and replace with global market vehicles with a much reduced towing capacity. So for a few years now I have been looking for a newer, lower mile version to update my '06 134,000 mile one. Found it in December, so the wallet took another hit.

Name:	XGJiysE.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	1233767

And my Friends made me an offer I couldn't refuse on installing the ceiling and blowing in 18" of insulation. They even threw in drilling the holes and mounting the light boxes while they were up there. The deal was partly if I did the ceiling before the floor they could do it much easier and quicker using their lift, instead of ladders. They fear their lift is too heavy for a 5" floor, something they learned the hard way apparently.

Name:	LPKzZPQ.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	208.2 KB
ID:	1233768

And actually I am the invader here. Technically I have been evicted from this barn, so all my stuff was further squished into the other two barns. Something about a She-Shed, blah blah blah etc etc.....?

Comment

• I didn't realize your wife's name was Cheryl

insulated ceiling? my oh my aren't you getting soft in your old age

Comment

Working...
                                X