Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    dang, there's no messing around there.
    Yeah, I want it reliable. Can u build a 632 that'll make 900 on pump gas? Sure, but it's running on the ragged edge. A blueprint has a 50k warranty, I can deal with that.

Comment

UPDATE: Cage is in, sub frames are in, gotta fix a few things in the trunk and get the cage certified. Now I'm waiting on a contractor to tell me when he is going to start on my garage expansion. If it is going to wait until October, I'm ordering all the drivetrain now. I need the ability to move the car to get my garage built.

Comment

UPDATE:
        Cage cert is August 2nd, and the 632 will be here Monday! Now I gotta pull the 400 and trans and get them sold...

Comment

Car is now certified to 8.50! The Pontiac 400/turbo 400 are out and sold. Engine bay is cleaned and painted. Engine is here, it did 833hp @ 6300rpm and 825lb/ft @ 4500rpm. Gearstar is building a bada$$ full manual 4l80 with a brake and 3400 stall. Once its here, gonna start fitting it in the car.

I'm still up in the air on the gearing, leaning toward 3.50's with a true track and 35 spline axles, running a 275/60r15 MT.

Thoughts?

Comment

Sounds like a fun car, and a ruff week to get it to Virginia!
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Russell View Post
              Sounds like a fun car, and a ruff week to get it to Virginia!
              Yeah, not happening..... I am shooting for next year.....

The trans is here, now I'm waiting on hoses, AN fittings, starter, flexplate etc.

Comment

Here are some update pics. All the drivetrain and suspension is in, the fuel system is going in, then on to wiring, making a new trans tunnel and I should be able to fire it up.

Comment

Working...
                X