Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1946Austin
    replied
    Nope. But looking at the background in his drive I know the area he lives in! Looks like NE Portland off Airport Way maybe between 122 and 148th. Could pin it down closer if I could identify some of those business names.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    is this someone you know?

Leave a comment:

• 1946Austin
    replied
    I also measured the stance today, and found the body is 1" higher in front vs. rear. So it looks like I hit my goal of trying to get it pretty level. It's 14" to the bottom of the frame rails.

Leave a comment:

• 1946Austin
    replied
    Picked up my driveline today and installed it in the '39. Then I filled the differential with friction modifier and grease. Got my taillight housings stripped and shot with etching primer, and then mounted both with new body gaskets I made from old inner tube. That's when I realized I have two driver's side housings! Crap. So the one on the passenger side would have an upside down lens if I leave it. Most wont see that, but I'll know it's there, so need to locate another.
    Put my tires and wheels back on today so I can push the car out to get the frontend set on it. I'll get my nephew to assist since he's coming over in the near future to pick up my old Suzuki quad for his son. I never use it, and he has a 10 acre farm. His 8 year old wants to drive his Polaris 750 all the time, and it's way too much. My little 230 will be better, so I'll give it to my great nephew to play on.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    That will buff out.....hahaha.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X