Clear All

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    And perhaps read the Constitution??

Leave a comment:

• convss
    replied
    Originally posted by 1946Austin View Post

Me too Bob! It just seems like now we're torn between a battle between the states and the feds for who has the say so. And the state is dragging their feet simply to spite the Feds wanting to reopen things. So until this gets away from being a political pissing contest I think we're going to be caught in the middle.
    Wouldn't it be nice if our elected officials could act in the best interest of the PEOPLE for once and not be so worried about making accusations and pointing fingers!?

Leave a comment:

• 1946Austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    I watched the news, between piss poor closed captions and not understanding the interpreter, I think the earliest we can expect to get replacements is mid-May..but not likely... I'm ready for stuff to start back up towards normal..
    Me too Bob! It just seems like now we're torn between a battle between the states and the feds for who has the say so. And the state is dragging their feet simply to spite the Feds wanting to reopen things. So until this gets away from being a political pissing contest I think we're going to be caught in the middle.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    I watched the news, between piss poor closed captions and not understanding the interpreter, I think the earliest we can expect to get replacements is mid-May..but not likely... I'm ready for stuff to start back up towards normal..

Leave a comment:

• 1946Austin
    replied
    I was working on the '39, but my wife watched the noon news and she backed off her plan to begin changing the status. She said "experts" said it's too early. BS.

70 degrees today, so I set up outside the shop and bent up two more felt sweeps to fit the outside of the 1/4 windows. Went even faster with the knowledge of bending the inside felts yesterday. Once I bent them I drilled and installed them on the openings. Broke 3 of the tiny drill bits I used because it's tough to drill through the metal, and not hit the chuck against the frame when they pop through. Irritating to say the least, but I got it done. I hung all the freshly painted moldings just so they're stored on the car and wont get dinged or scratched from storage.
    Looks really nice if I do say so myself, and gives a finished look even if I don't have glass or interior door panels. Need to order my headliner too before the prices go up for whatever reason. I found a place that carries black vinyl headliners in the perforated fabric used in later cars. Pretty reasonably priced too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X