X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW Has it been since 2019 O MY goodness how about some updates

Comment

Comment

Daughter informed us few days ago when she turns 21 she is gonna move out if funds are good enough to do so with that we Have swapped a More complete car more safe car Just have to put her stuff in her and then I can start installing dash
        and other stuff I can till floors get done SO WITH THAT I got a head start with the wheels LOL

Comment

First time Since 2015 Both SE have been parked Back to Back preparing for the Big Move tonew house

Comment

BUT Got Some stuff reattached finally and Put original trunk back On for the Glossy brown didn't fit too well on there for the Patina look so original is back on..... Spoiler reattached, Bumper with clear Turns, glass hood I'm making, and the 1911 Chevy Plate LOL

Comment

Took a red scotchbrite to the Patina to see if roof has rust thru so far so good I have to remover the chrome trim on back window to see if any rust thru.... was surprised to see nothing not even remotely from any damage so moving on to the clear coat plan till I get stripes made .... don't even go there LMAO

Comment

What do you do when it reaches 72 degrees in October in Northern Illinois ...You grab an Engine Hoist and yank a weak azz 305 out to prep the OPEN area for a 454 transplant soon.

Also anyone ever found any inspectors numbers on their car while restoring it ??
                anyways gonna put new frame side mounts in while empty as these are shot and need replacing What a PITA that is gonna be LOL

THIS HAS THE PAINT MARKER on it Pressure washer could not remove and why I am leaning towards Factory marks on it

Comment

THE HAPPIEST FRONT END FRIDAY EVER 454 PULLED AND SET IN THERE HAVE TO ALIGN THE MOTOR MOUNT BOLTS RAN OUTTA DAYLIGHT have to give a big hell yea to my two daughters for there assistance Abigail and Elizabeth

Comment

Rusty Got rid of Gangsta lean

Well the SBC frame side mounts worked once again to mount the 454 Motor side mounts NOT AN ISSUE just like with Irene (other SE) NO MORE GANGSTA LEAN and bolted up nice,Now just have the Basic stuff that takes so much time. Wiring, hoses, belts, plugs, wires, transmission, headers, exhaust and driveshaft ........Just a few things LOL AND NO WAY STOCK HOOD FITS 2" air filter ONLY Performer RPM added 1.5" in height compared to the Performer 2.0 manifold .........Glad I made the Hood I have

Comment

Well NO more drag wheels I swapped them away Swapped away for a set of 15x8 15x7 Rally wheels,and a second set of 17" Hot wheel brand wheels and For the Daughter he tossed in a set of seats for her Chevelle

I went back with them while waiting for the Turbines to get redone. Daughter likes the Black ones and wants them till she get tires for her turbines

Comment

NOW WERE ALL CAUGHT UP Thank you for reading this Far if you did !

​​​​​​Cleaned up the rally wheels yesterday and Installed one of the tires NOW to get the other 3 installed LOL

Comment

Well couldn't resist to see how they will Look after tire Install LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	316256403_660401355631886_8876881614329955369_n.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	1329346 Click image for larger version

Name:	316341672_860315708354992_7218364055287689416_n.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	295.6 KB
ID:	1329347 Click image for larger version

Name:	316111291_675200114170512_2972895456124265174_n.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	493.5 KB