Clear All

• my 1970-80's bracket car build with history

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7335.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	163.3 KB
ID:	1267344
    Attached Files

my best friend in highschool built this camaro from the ground up, it was a 68 with a 67 ft end, had a 327 with a super nasty cam headers holley pro dominator tunnel ram, centerline wheels abd a cable drive moroso dash mounter tach.

ive kept in touch with danny over the years since we graduated in 1981, he STILL HAS THE CAR looks like this right now,Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0172.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	819.2 KB
ID:	1267349
    Attached Files

Comment

heres my build so far, starting with a totally rust free 67 ive decided to build mine as a copy of dannys 67, Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6709.PNG
Views:	129
Size:	641.1 KB
ID:	1267351

Comment

when I was talking to Danny and telling him ive already found and bought an original Lakewood 3 pt roll bar, as well as cable drive moroso tach we were talking about his car and old times, I asked if he still had the hood scoop, AND HE DID when I told him I was doing my 67 as a lil brother copy to his high school car HE GAVE THE HAND MADE SCOOP TO ME!!!! note crane rockers decal on the side of the scoop oh yeah ive found those tooClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7326.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	753.8 KB
ID:	1267358
        Attached Files

Comment

ill be posting tons of build pics stay tuned......its gonna be a fun ol school build

Comment

any thoughts will be apricated only part im desp needing is a HOLLEY SBC PRO DOMINATOR TUNNEL RAM please text 512-740-2197 if you might have one for sale

Comment

neat build. long, long ago I had a tunnel ram - we could never get it to run right, so sold.... but they are out there... good luck
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

thanks man im going with the tunnel ram set up from fitech should make it easy

Comment

Should be a fun build. You were lucky to find a rust-free starting point.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X