Chevron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post
    So I did an unboxing video over the weekend, This is my first unboxing video, As I say in the video as my Chevron is Satin Black its very hard to see on the road so I thought an LED whip would help and my son to be more easily seen, I do apologise that im not the most photogenic man on the planet.
    Hey, you talk funny. Or, more likely, I do.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      it's like Angus Young got run over by a Boston leprechaun
      welcome back, safe travels.... and you know, if you put sandpaddles on that buggy, you'd really have something
      LOL sandpaddles, now that gives me an idea

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Hey, you talk funny. Or, more likely, I do.

Dan
        Funny you should say that but I have been told I talk funny

Comment

Love the grill .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

bit of an update for you, got the wheels done this week, I will post a link to youtube a little bit later but for now here are some photos

Click image for larger version

Name:	100801152_243943800392328_4715534513713709056_n.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	1271187Click image for larger version

Name:	101217686_243943833725658_594622700119392256_n.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	1271188Click image for larger version

Name:	100997475_243943867058988_330110280132460544_n.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	1271189Click image for larger version

Name:	101548153_243943903725651_138688410998013952_n.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	1271190

Comment

weekly update from what I post to youtube

Comment

The wheels look great! I'll need to do something with the wheels on the 'Stang when I get around to getting him back on the road.

Dan

Comment

This is a weekly update on the work that is being done to my black Chevron,

Comment

Good to see you "in the flesh". Well, as much as we get to see ANYONE in the flesh these days.

Rock On!

Dan

Comment

Progress is a good thing Bryan. Keep it up!
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I do hope you guys dont mind but I post up on youtube as I think its easyer for me to talk to the camara than try and spell also you can see better what is happing with the car. if you would rather see photos just let me know

Comment

Posting vid links is great . We used to have a guy do it with his vette , cts , and his chevy newish truck .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

so I have been busy latey, gearbox is back on the motor with all new clutch, fuel system is now all in, and I painted the stripes on it, I will post up a video when I get time
                            I do like the orange on the flat black

Comment

That looks really sharp! I love that hue of orange/copper - your imagination vision and skill really shows through the work - great ideas fantastic execution - I agree with Mr. Stokes - it's a shame you're not local to some of us who would gladly trade labor or dollars or your favorite beverage for some machine work!
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                                That looks really sharp! I love that hue of orange/copper - your imagination vision and skill really shows through the work - great ideas fantastic execution - I agree with Mr. Stokes - it's a shame you're not local to some of us who would gladly trade labor or dollars or your favorite beverage for some machine work!
                                I hope one day to able to tour the USA, I would like to be able to send the little car over to somewhere and then unpack it and drive that county, its a dream I know be it would be so cool

Comment

Working...
                                X