Chevron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post

I hope one day to able to tour the USA, I would like to be able to send the little car over to somewhere and then unpack it and drive that county, its a dream I know be it would be so cool
    You can ship it here - we have a sea port here in town. Love to put you up and be your base of operations (as long as you don't smoke - ME is wildly allergic).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

You can ship it here - we have a sea port here in town. Love to put you up and be your base of operations (as long as you don't smoke - ME is wildly allergic).

Dan
      Dude thank you very much, and I will keep it in mind if the world ever gets back to nom,

Comment

Update on the little car

Comment

Originally posted by bryankiwi View Post
          Update on the little car
          https://youtu.be/t_bdBXn8ml8
          Love your updates. Wish we could get al-you-MIN-ee-um here. We have to settle for a-LOO-min-um. My great aunt (and she was a GREAT aunt) in Canada couldn't say aluminum in American nor could she say linoleum to save her hide. Just teasing - I love accents. But do you have one or do I? I guess we all do.

I know what you mean about flat aluminum sheet making a racket. Mutt's tonneau makes plenty of noise but I never drive him at any speed w/o helmet so it really doesn't matter.

Waiting for your next installment!

Dan

Comment

Yes its that time again, Its time for an update, I know you have been looking forword to this and now its here, LOL

Comment

work for the last week, needed to make an over flow unit for the radiator, I have tested up to 100psi and it held it easy as, the next thing was that the oil filter was just on the body and I was not happy with so I made a remote oil filter, all of these things are made by hand with no CNC just me and a lathe and a milling machine

Comment

NICE! I like the old ways........

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X