oh g@d.... here we go again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

hey, ill have you know i come from a long line of moogelaters.
    weve been moogelating stuff since the beginning of recorded
    time! i am now head moogelator for my family, with paz as second
    in command moogelator. and both our boys are showing very
    promising moogelation skills themselves.....
    You are full of Moo.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

you must admit, that was nicely tee'd up.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

You are full of Moo.

well then MOOFA.... (a play on UFA which is samoan for "@ss"....)

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

well, heard back from seller-- he doesnt have the right rear fender.
            thanks for trying repeatedly though.

oh well, i messaged all the other guys selling 48 fenders, hopefully
            somebody gets back to me soon.

Comment

might have found one in california for $295 + $300 shipping.
              ouch.

but i might have to do it, as what are the chances of finding
              another one anytime soon.....

Comment

might have found one in california for $295 + $300 shipping.
                ouch.

but i might have to do it, as what are the chances of finding
                another one anytime soon.....

irony is I've been looking for a quarter for my Buick wagon for twice the time and found zero...

Comment

irony is I've been looking for a quarter for my Buick wagon for twice the time and found zero...
                  not the same as similar years rear quarter for chevelle or other gm "A" body?
                  or at least "kinda sorta slightly maybe just a little bit different but i can moogelate
                  it into place"?

having weird stuff is cool though-- till you cant find parts for it..............
                  its the biggest bummer about off brands/years. think i paid close to
                  $1000 for the front/rear windshield seals on the 55 plymouth.
                  and theres like 3 different ones, hardtop, post, ragtop....and none
                  of them interchange... yay.

Comment

not the same as similar years rear quarter for chevelle or other gm "A" body?
                    or at least "kinda sorta slightly maybe just a little bit different but i can moogelate
                    it into place"?

having weird stuff is cool though-- till you cant find parts for it..............
                    its the biggest bummer about off brands/years. think i paid close to
                    $1000 for the front/rear windshield seals on the 55 plymouth.
                    and theres like 3 different ones, hardtop, post, ragtop....and none
                    of them interchange... yay.
                    I've looked at them, with the amount of work to make it fit - probably will have to dust of my english wheel 'skills' of 40 years ago (I only use the word skills in the loosest of definitions)... interestingly, the tailgates between the 3 are the same - just not the quarters.... and they're not the same as the sedans.... ugh.

Comment

I've looked at them, with the amount of work to make it fit - probably will have to dust of my english wheel 'skills' of 40 years ago (I only use the word skills in the loosest of definitions)... interestingly, the tailgates between the 3 are the same - just not the quarters.... and they're not the same as the sedans.... ugh.
                      boooooooooooo......
                      well, i doubt ill ever see one anywhere here, (64-67 i assume?)
                      but if i do ill be sure to inquire--although shipping out of hawaii
                      is just as bad as shipping in, pricewise......

Comment

bought it off fleabay. $600 total with shipping.
                        but the rest of the car is pretty straight. now i just
                        need a spare hood to cut for the 2nd "tunnelram"
                        intake i recently picked up....

Comment

well, its been 2 years... but brother bobby drove her down the street and back today.
                          he says the 454, th400, 9" ford rear with 4:10 gear are "perfect". now its time to put the glass in,
                          sand it and prime it, and get that dang mustang II front end off for the straight axle swap!
                          hope the video loads, sorry bad quality i sent from android to my sons iphone and he said
                          it reduced quality of vid... oops.

crepe. wont let me load an "MP4"... whatever that means. and im too dinosaur to upload to
                          youtube or some other place, no accounts and no idea how to do it. sorry!

Comment

I FEEL YOUR PAIN !
                            I must have 40+ Years on You .....

I'm NOT a Millianial....
                            I'm NOT Generation X.......

I'm from the "Toaster AGE"....

ONE BUTTON and the DAMN thing worked !!
                            NO Grand Jury Questions of HOW It was to BE...
                            AND Six Prompts Later.......
                            IT'S JUST TOAST !!

Sorry,. .
                            Just had to Vent.....or I might start to Hear The Voices Again ....

Comment

well, its been 2 years... but brother bobby drove her down the street and back today.
                              he says the 454, th400, 9" ford rear with 4:10 gear are "perfect". now its time to put the glass in,
                              sand it and prime it, and get that dang mustang II front end off for the straight axle swap!
                              hope the video loads, sorry bad quality i sent from android to my sons iphone and he said
                              it reduced quality of vid... oops.

crepe. wont let me load an "MP4"... whatever that means. and im too dinosaur to upload to
                              youtube or some other place, no accounts and no idea how to do it. sorry!

but you're so good at pushing buttons.... regular George Jetson (or Homer Simpson - as he's a bit more round then George), right there...

Comment

but you're so good at pushing buttons.... regular George Jetson (or Homer Simpson - as he's a bit more round then George), right there...
                                im far more like george jefferson than george jetson or homer....
                                its the smarmyness. (think tim curry at his best, only in a package
                                resembling john goodman...)

Comment

Working...
                                X