• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks good to me man. Nice & clean.

Comment

• If you're looking for molded hoses for your swap , here's a great guide

Comment

• Now that most of the fabrication is done I can take it apart and make things pretty. I needed to finish welding a section of the frame , clean and paint various parts , wired in the Spal fans , heat wrapped the crossover pipe and installed the radiator catch can . I bought one of those cheap aluminum catch cans on Amazon. They come will some half-assed mounting bracket/hose clamp arrangement , I don’t do that. The can is 3 inches in diameter. So looking for a better way , I found on Amazon aluminum off-road light mounts. They are meant to clamp onto a 3 inch roll bar . 2 for $20 , that works for me. In the meantime I’m saving up for some Holley goodness ...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_78354.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	704.8 KB
ID:	1317029

Last edited by langleylad; March 30, 2022, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• My latest project was to set up a catch can/ PVC system . Going through my AN fittings I found a couple of GM fuel line adapter fittings . I drilled them out enough that they would slide over the stock valve cover ports and bonded them in place. I then used an Evil Energy hose and AN fitting kit to make up the lines as well as an Allstar Performance catch can .

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-1671.jpg Views:	0 Size:	498.7 KB ID:	1317237 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-1672.jpg Views:	0 Size:	525.7 KB ID:	1317238 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-1674.jpg Views:	0 Size:	773.2 KB ID:	1317239
          Last edited by langleylad; April 4, 2022, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by langleylad View Post
            My latest project was to set up a catch can/ PVC system ......
            never realized you were plumbing water lines on your truck.... or is it possible that you meant PCV?

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

never realized you were plumbing water lines on your truck.... or is it possible that you meant PCV?
              Figures it would be you to call me on that ! 🤣
              Yes , you are correct. I meant PCV
              Thanks for paying attention

Comment

• Originally posted by langleylad View Post
                Figures it would be you to call me on that ! 🤣
                Yes , you are correct. I meant PCV
                Thanks for paying attention
                I have to say it to my self every time Polyvinyl chloride. Or I get it wrong.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• It's coming along ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-1675 (3).jpg Views:	0 Size:	802.1 KB ID:	1317464
                  Last edited by langleylad; April 10, 2022, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Many moons ago, I had a '89 S-10 Blazer with a 383/700r4 as my daily driver.

I can't count the number of times it tried to kill me.........This is gonna be worse! I like it!
                    A.K.A. Brian
                    Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

• This truck scooted along nicely with the 4.3 V6 , this new combination should be a handful

Comment

• These new fangled plastic intakes are the cat's pjs . The vacuum ports provided will not work because of the close relationship to the hood. The intake is so easy to drill and tap. I need new locations for the IAT sensor and a vacuum port for the BOV .

Name:	IMG-1677 (2).jpg
Views:	169
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	1317538 Click image for larger version

Name:	BeFunky-photo.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	1317539

Comment

• Today’s project was to get the dash ready for a Holley 7” Digital Dash . I could spend $300+ for an aftermarket piece but why do that when I can make my own with material I already have plus I don’t have $300+ to buy one when I’m trying to save $ to buy the digital dash. I also deleted the heater controls and made a delete plate . I used some black textured plastic thats used by stereo installers from Amazon .

Name:	IMG-1681a.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	663.7 KB
ID:	1317802 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1682.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	698.5 KB
ID:	1317803 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1685.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	630.2 KB
ID:	1317804

Comment

• schnazzy
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                              schnazzy
                              You’re darn toot’n !

Comment

• This weekend I installed the factory air dam. Which of course had to be modified to fit and I started to disassemble the front suspension for a good cleaning and paint .

Name:	IMG-1689.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	764.0 KB
ID:	1318051 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-1690.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	661.8 KB
ID:	1318052

Comment

Working...
                                X