No announcement yet.

S10 2.0 ..... Turbo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	275B823E-D8B8-4C5D-A72F-D7EA037EA4D3.jpg Views:	9 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	1326386

Yeah !
    Last edited by langleylad; September 19, 2022, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• now some things will get done!
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        now some things will get done!
        Half the way there ! I can’t imagine where things would go if the heater box was still in place !

Comment

• Originally posted by langleylad View Post

Half the way there ! I can’t imagine where things would go if the heater box was still in place !
          who needs heat, it's global warming time

Comment

🤣 that’s funny

Comment

I do, and A/C I am wimpy.
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
              1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Just ask FGZ.......
                Burning Wire Harness.......
                Free Heat !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post

I do, and A/C I am wimpy.
                  I said nothing about a/c - my comment was to the need for a heater. No AC would be uncivilized (which, coincidentally, are my initials)

Comment

• Vintage air is not serviceable... I'm checking out these guys...

Need A/C To Cool Your Custom Hot Rod? Street Rod Air Conditioning Systems from Classic Auto Air. High Performance / High Efficiency Street Rod AC Systems.
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      Vintage air is not serviceable...
                      Not serviceable - in what regards?

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                        Not serviceable - in what regards?
                        I was informed that the case for the ac coil and heater coil are now glued together and replacement parts are nor available.... I.E. you have to order the entire unit if you develop a leak, or.as I was told have a fan motor fail... I know that you are more familiar with their equipment, but, that does not sound like what I would care to work on...
                        Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• yes - the case is glued together but the expansion valve and blower motor are serviceable. The coils are not nor are the door seals (to my knowledge). My last unit lasted 20+ years so for me, it isn't that big of deal.

Comment

• She runs ! . The initial set up is done with the 3.5” touchscreen and it gets you running. A more in-depth tune will be done through my laptop. I have the Holley V6 software loaded on my laptop which runs the Dominator/HP ecu’s . So l had to download the V2 software which is for the Terminator X ecu . This proved to be a bit of a struggle since my laptop didn’t seem to like it and I’m not the most tech savvy guy under our roof . But to no avail I figured it out finally and went to bed and got 5 hours sleep before going to work at 5am . Once I got it running I tried to connect my Holley digital dash to the ecu but Holley doesn’t provide this cable with the dash or ecu . So I had to go online to Summit and order said cable, what’s another $115 cdn eh ! . I’m getting quite good at waiting …

Comment

• Summit resurrected my old address (this, after phone call to fix the issue) then sent something to it. After that, they said that it was somehow my fault and no refund. Good luck, you'll need it.

Comment

Summit resurrected my old address (this, after phone call to fix the issue) then sent something to it. After that, they said that it was somehow my fault and no refund. Good luck, you'll need it.
                                Well that sucks . I’ve never had a problem with Summit even on returns for freight damage . I even had a u joint packaged incorrectly, they told me to keep it and they sent me the correct part . Even though I live “way” up here in Canada , never had a problem. I still can’t understand why some companies won’t ship here . 🇨

Comment

Working...
                                X