The "Whatever" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain View Post
    "One of these days I'll make a Honest Attempt to get something done on the Whatever Project"

AND HERE COMES THE 12 Inch Wheel Class.....
    1 day, 1 hour, 1 minute, and seconds Behind the Leaders !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gettyimages-152421408-612x612.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	1329056

Everything finishes..........
    At their OWN Speeds.....
    Hey, I've seen a couple of cars like #55! I've got most of 2 of them! Well sort of... And I'll get a round tuit one of these days! Or at least I'll find the one I've got. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220528_0010_NEW.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	1329069 1st one.

Name:	20220927_205639.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	340.3 KB
ID:	1329070 2nd one, kind of...

So anyone got any good ideas?

Comment

• section them and make a mini stretched limo

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
        section them and make a mini stretched limo
        Nah, it's been done. And v8s, and ls somethings, and vtec Hondas, and rear drive, and...

No we have to come up with something so unique and innovative that people slap their foreheads and say, why didn't I... or maybe just WHY?

And we can! I have faith in the imagination and creativity that we all bring to this seemingly insurmountable obstacle, but I'm confident that given my limited resources, and a roll of duct tape, we can ...

Oh well I'm much better now

Comment

• Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post

Nah, it's been done. And v8s, and ls somethings, and vtec Hondas, and rear drive, and...

No we have to come up with something so unique and innovative that people slap their foreheads and say, why didn't I... or maybe just WHY?

And we can! I have faith in the imagination and creativity that we all bring to this seemingly insurmountable obstacle, but I'm confident that given my limited resources, and a roll of duct tape, we can ...

Oh well I'm much better now
          I'm thinking you stack the two one atop the other, install a telephone with a coil slot, and have Superman change clothes in there. It hasn't been done, has it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

I'm thinking you stack the two one atop the other, install a telephone with a coil slot, and have Superman change clothes in there. It hasn't been done, has it?
            Actually I'm thinking TARDIS! An ubiquitous, eponymous, iconic machine that is not as old as a Mini. But it has to be the Master's TARDIS as the Dr. has an older model with a broken chameleon circuit.

But I can't figure out how to also get a flux capacitor involved, as I have a spare one in the laboratory. Then there's the big rotating disc behind the drivers seat to deal with...

Oh man, I've done it again! A mashup of time travel technology totally troublesome to take to the track.

And I did it again. I'll stop now...

Comment

Yes, Yes,
              Paint it Blue,
              A Dr. Who Quantum Physics Car !!!
              Defy the Time Distance Theory......
              Last edited by Captain; November 20, 2022, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Actually I'm thinking TARDIS! An ubiquitous, eponymous, iconic machine that is not as old as a Mini. But it has to be the Master's TARDIS as the Dr. has an older model with a broken chameleon circuit.

But I can't figure out how to also get a flux capacitor involved, as I have a spare one in the laboratory. Then there's the big rotating disc behind the drivers seat to deal with...

Oh man, I've done it again! A mashup of time travel technology totally troublesome to take to the track.

And I did it again. I'll stop now...
                Well, I just found out you can't put Two Quotes into one Post.
                at least Not in This Galaxy 😃

Comment

As we know, we can't cross over our own timelines. The universe will collapse sending it into a quantum singularity anomaly. Or maybe we're already in one...

So as we know, we can't cross over our own timelines. The universe will collapse sending it into a quantum singularity anomaly. And maybe we're already in one...

And as we know, we can't cross over our own timelines. The universe will collapse sending it into a quantum singularity anomaly...

Crap, we're stuck in an endless loop. Like Groundhogs Day, only worse.

Okay, I've had enough fun for today.

Comment

• Just spent some time at the old drawing board. Nothing! I got nothing. Tomorrow back to the garage and winging it...

Comment

Just spent some time at the old drawing board. Nothing! I got nothing. Tomorrow back to the garage and winging it...
                      did you lose your crayons?
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post

As we know, we can't cross over our own timelines. The universe will collapse sending it into a quantum singularity anomaly. Or maybe we're already in one...

So as we know, we can't cross over our own timelines. The universe will collapse sending it into a quantum singularity anomaly. And maybe we're already in one...

And as we know, we can't cross over our own timelines. The universe will collapse sending it into a quantum singularity anomaly...

Crap, we're stuck in an endless loop. Like Groundhogs Day, only worse.

Okay, I've had enough fun for today.
                        unless you're me.

Comment

• Crayon! They only give me one a day. And it's usually white, and the paper is white. So much white. White Christmas. White wedding... In the white room with black curtains... The white wizzard... white race cars...

There, I got back around to cars. Always painted the 54s white. They could be fixed with rattle can paint. Appliance white. I'm told it's actually got a hint of blue to make it look whiter. When Dan and I went to his favorite automotive body work supply house in Ann Arbor, he said that fleet white would be the same. Too bad I didn't wait for Dan to spray it

Comment

Crayon! They only give me one a day. And it's usually white, and the paper is white. So much white. White Christmas. White wedding... In the white room with black curtains... The white wizzard... white race cars...

There, I got back around to cars. Always painted the 54s white. They could be fixed with rattle can paint. Appliance white. I'm told it's actually got a hint of blue to make it look whiter. When Dan and I went to his favorite automotive body work supply house in Ann Arbor, he said that fleet white would be the same. Too bad I didn't wait for Dan to spray it
                            That one still puzzles me. I could have taught you the secrets.......

Comment

That one still puzzles me. I could have taught you the secrets.......
                              Me too ! What was I thinking? Remember, I was doing my graduate program at the time. My brain was occupied by higher level mathematics and scientific research. And those kids I was in college with then...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Comment

Crayon! They only give me one a day. And it's usually white, and the paper is white. So much white. White Christmas. White wedding... In the white room with black curtains... The white wizzard... white race cars...

well everything was black and white in those days

and to explain

Name:	image.png
Views:	65
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	1329216

Comment

Working...
                                X