Views:	36
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	1350295

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1769.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1350296

I like the red one. Although the Mini pickemup would be fun. But no, I have enough projects already!

Leave a comment:

• cstmwgn
    replied
    Here you go

Name:	IMG_1768.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	1350294

Name:	IMG_1770.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	1350295

Name:	IMG_1769.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	1350296

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post
    I'm thinking about now someone is going to get a Yellow Wet Paint Brush across his Puss......
    Let's see: I'm probably the most like Curly, Dan has straight hair like Mo, so captain you will have to get a perm so that you will look like Larry. Woo, woo, woo, woo!

Only thing is, I can't do that thing where I lay on the floor on my shoulder and spin... But I have the ability to slap a paint brush across a face, or make a cake with a feather pillow, or glue for syrup, or...

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    I'm thinking about now someone is going to get a Yellow Wet Paint Brush across his Puss......
    Last edited by Captain; February 22, 2024, 05:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Or even less.
    But ya dint pay one red cent! Cuz I know...

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post
    Just remember, ya git what yer paid fer!
    Or even less.

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied
    Just remember, ya git what yer paid fer!

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Odiferous.

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied
    And that is why I was an engineer and not a standup comedian

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied

Grumble Grumble. Paint is pretty. At least when I do it.
    A Picasso of the paint gun, the Michelangelo of the motor car, the da Vinci of da automobile, the van Gogh of the van garage, the Ruben of Ramblers, the Velazquez of the Vega, the Rockwell of Renault.

Everyone knows about Michelangelo painting the Ceiling of the Sisteen Chapel. But his younger brother Donniangelo was commissioned by the Vatican to paint the walls.

So he mixed the paint, and started on the walls. About halfway through the job, he realized that he might not have mixed enough paint, so he thinned out the remaining paint. But it didn't cover as well, and when he was about 3/4 finished with the job, he was even more worried that he was running low on paint. So he thinned the rest of the paint and stretched it to the end. Of course when it was finished and had dried, it looked like I had painted it, being about 4 or 5 different shades.

Now big brother Michelangelo had yet to start on the ceiling, as he was at a loss for what it should look like. Right about then, there was a flash of light, and a peel of thunder. A heavenly hand came out of a mist, pointing at poor Donniangelo. And in a crashing voice, the lord said to him:

wait for it:

wait:

wait:

"Repaint, and thin no more!"

And Michelangelo had his divine inspiration for the mural on the ceiling...

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Originally posted by dave.g.in.gansevoort View Post
    Floor stripes I can probably handle on my own. Dan would say otherwise, but then he's never seen my paint spilling abilities. Never clean up, just brush it around. Unless it's on your nice hardwood floors. Then hustle like mad to clean up the mess. But we don't talk about that around here...

BTW, have I ever told you just how much I hate painting?...
    Grumble Grumble. Paint is pretty. At least when I do it.

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied
    Floor stripes I can probably handle on my own. Dan would say otherwise, but then he's never seen my paint spilling abilities. Never clean up, just brush it around. Unless it's on your nice hardwood floors. Then hustle like mad to clean up the mess. But we don't talk about that around here...

BTW, have I ever told you just how much I hate painting?...

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    There is Light in the end of the Tunnel......

My neighbor lady, the one that comments on the tardiness of my scheduling my lawn care, stopped in my shop yesterday to ask about me fixing something again for her......

She said, WELL, your shop LOOKS so much better NOW. There's ROOM in here to get around!.....
    Now she might have been Buttering me up to fix whatever she wanted, but it was noticeable that Yes you can get around without stepping over things. This is because.....
    PROJECTS are getting into the completion phase, .... boxes, piles, and Sub Assembled Parts are not ALL over the floor or leaning on walls anymore.

So, once you have your Purge of "Stuff",
    You Too will have room to walk around the shop.
    If you are Really serious on keeping it that way,
    Have Dan come visit for a week. You two can PAINT Yellow OSHA Safety Stripes on the floor marking out the Walkways....

Leave a comment:

• dave.g.in.gansevoort
    replied

Call Mike M. The electrical one.
    Nah, anotheri... helped a lot. Mostly done, just have to get some 14 gauge wire connectors. I'm bench wiring it and will be testing it later today. NASCAR is postponed until tomorrow, so the afternoon is open to tinker. Once I get this further along, I need to figure out how to arrange stuff so that I'm not just shoveling ...... against the tide. And I need to make enough room to start repairs and reassembling the Mini subframes. 2 cars and the Blazer. All in a 24x30 minus 8x8, garage. And all of the required stuff to continue building stuff.

This is not bragging, I have 3 lathes in the garage right now. None of which are worth the space they take uo currently. The new to me Atlas still needs some work, the old Delta Double Duty is a good wood lathe, I think? But it is a stretch to use it for the stuff I've been doing. And the little teeny tiny Craftsman lathe, while it is the only one that runs and is intended for metal turning, needs to be freshened up. And it's just not going to make anything very big. The Delta is going to eastern Massachusetts sometime late this year. The Craftsman is going to tthe basement somehow, and the Atlas will take its place in the garage.

But to get that done, everything else will be in disarray for a period of time. And what do I do with the Whatever project and all of the parts? And more crap.

It's a blivet and a half. That is 15 pounds of.... in a 5 pound bag

Leave a comment:

Working...
X