Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the usual suspects...

start out with the one I'm CLOSEST to "finishing"

1979 Chrysler 300. 360 that's getting a Holley Projection system. More money than I want to think about. New quarters and trunk, and half of the rockers, oh and some rear frame for good measure. Lucked out and found a donor Magnum that met a tree with only 37k miles on it. Oh yeah, no rust on THAT car... Currently getting the engine (had a rotted freeze plug between it and the trans) and trans (toasted, new one now) back in, as well as K-frame (rotted) and new suspension components (tired, and puny t-bars). Still more to do, but would like to cruise in it for 08.

next up an 85 Power Ram. Yeah, its a beater 4x4 truck. You need that in New England. Well, not last winter... I'll be happy when it's reg'd... just random stuff you do to a truck you pull out of the woods.

finally, the toy that the fiance will hire a hitman for:

comes home Sunday. She doesn't know I bought it (4 months ago) Going to be an AutoX / track day car. Comes with lots of extra parts so I can actually work on it with minimal investment for a while (just lots and lots of welding wire...)

Oh, and the 02 Neon... Daily driver, autox car. I run it in the stock class, I've got enough projects as it is!

Re: the usual suspects...

Very different and very cool. I liked the Magnums of that era. One of the few cars in those years that actually had attitude.

I'm so jealous of that Challenger. I had a chance to get one with new paint but missing motor/trans and the interior just tossed in the trunk and inside for $3500. Pissed about that loss.

Let us know if you survive the "Honey, look what I bought months ago!"
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It helps to bring jewelry when bringing home the ... umm.. newest family member.... however, nice score!

Comment

Cuda, Nice 300! Don't see too many. 70-71 Challengers are one of my favorate Mopars, will be a great project. My favorate line to my other half is "Honey, you should see the great deal I got" of course this is usually after an evening out at her favorate restaurant!

Comment

Diamonds..........That will shut her up

For alittle while

-Ron White

Comment

Working...
          X