some cars/pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: some cars/pics

Jim, I'm also a member of Wicked Rides and Wicked Montes (handle "Hetman" over there), so I thought I remembered your second to none collection of wild Mopars! I wonder when Tony is going to make it over here... :D
    President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

I'm not sure what I'm more jealous of....your cars or your talent. Nice job on both! ;D
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Awesome thread of pic's Jim. Thanks for sharing, nice smoke show.
        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Wow some collection! Beautiful work.
          Does Tony from Wicked rides have a 57 Chevy and a convet Monte Carlo?
          I think I know of him from the NYMCC (New York Monte Carlo) Board.

Comment

Yep, that's the man! He's got a few 4th gen Montes (not to mention various parts cars at any given point in time), but his specialty is the verts. Anthony, you need to be over there! wickedmontes.com
            President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Nice collection! would you happen to have one of those bastard child 61 Plymouth 2 dr sedans? Maybe you did the black one at Carlisle in 07?
              61 Olds 88, 69 Plymouth Roadrunner, 68 Pontiac Firebird, 95 Buick Roadmaster LT1

Comment

8) WOW!

you must have a HUGE building to store all these things in!

your drive, energy and talents are inspiring!
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

the building was the selling point of my property... actually found out about 6 cars for sale through a customer's family... saw them, picked a few and made offers- then found the property was going up for sale....
                  the building was a chicken coup- part of the farm that went out of business in the 60s... cynderblock walls, concrete floor- mostly gone or caved in framed roof- it was 375' long- the last end had fallen trees and footing damage, shortened it down to a clean 303', and its 30' wide... long and narrow- tore it down to 2 freestanding walls, reframed the roof from scratch, reconfigured my supports- to get away from the polebarn effect and open sq footage. one end is most project storage in the "bays" between intermediated supports, then done cars down the aisle, other end has a few awaiting resto, and done cars as well. in the middle are my trans/engine shop [with a/c] and a 30x30ish workk area with my pipe bender, presses, tire machine, balancer and al the toolboxes. other side of the center is my "booth" more of a filtered air clean room, next to that is my 2nd machine room, with lathe, brake lathe, drill presses, grinders, head milling, and buffers as well as my newly installed sinks [hot and cold] for which i drove a fresh well for right before lead east. i'm about 90% self sufficient- my only outsourcing is block machining and extensive head work.
                  my upholstery shop is set up in my house basement. and of course i now have to outsource chrome and powdercoating as my connection up north was shut down a few yrs ago where i'd do my own coating and leave the chrome to the guys who like cyanide on their hands...

Comment

I want to be you! Great cars, great shop, and evidently the enthusiasm of youth (I'm an old fart). And almost all the tools in the world - where do I sign up? Have to move it all to someplace warm but it would be worth it.

Dan

Comment

Sweet place!
                      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

That's got to be the longest, low roof garage I've ever seen.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano
                          I'm not sure what I'm more jealous of....your cars or your talent. Nice job on both! ;D
                          x2
                          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Originally posted by furyjim
                            the building was the selling point of my property... actually found out about 6 cars for sale through a customer's family... saw them, picked a few and made offers- then found the property was going up for sale....
                            the building was a chicken coup- part of the farm that went out of business in the 60s... cynderblock walls, concrete floor- mostly gone or caved in framed roof- it was 375' long- the last end had fallen trees and footing damage, shortened it down to a clean 303', and its 30' wide... long and narrow- tore it down to 2 freestanding walls, reframed the roof from scratch, reconfigured my supports- to get away from the polebarn effect and open sq footage. one end is most project storage in the "bays" between intermediated supports, then done cars down the aisle, other end has a few awaiting resto, and done cars as well. in the middle are my trans/engine shop [with a/c] and a 30x30ish workk area with my pipe bender, presses, tire machine, balancer and al the toolboxes. other side of the center is my "booth" more of a filtered air clean room, next to that is my 2nd machine room, with lathe, brake lathe, drill presses, grinders, head milling, and buffers as well as my newly installed sinks [hot and cold] for which i drove a fresh well for right before lead east. i'm about 90% self sufficient- my only outsourcing is block machining and extensive head work.
                            my upholstery shop is set up in my house basement. and of course i now have to outsource chrome and powdercoating as my connection up north was shut down a few yrs ago where i'd do my own coating and leave the chrome to the guys who like cyanide on their hands...

See....there is a heaven!
                            Tom
                            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                            X