Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bamfster's Chevelle, the History & Coming Attractions ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the the jeep and I like your Chevelle. The only thing is I think the jeep will go down in value. The Chevelle should hold or go up.
    Last edited by Russell; May 8, 2016, 06:51 PM.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Apparently it wasn't meant to be .... we couldn't come to an agreement on value. I was willing to do a straight trade, but he wanted cash on top. He told me there would be things he'd need to change to make it what he wanted .... and I guess I'm supposed to pay for that. NOPE!
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

• Another year has passed. Thought I'd stop in and say hi and let everyone know I'm still around.

Pulled the chevelle out a few weeks ago. The kids wanted to take it to the track, so what the heck. We took it out for some "testing" about town, and low and behold ... killed the trans. DAM!

I'm planning on giving it a shot at Rocky Mountain Race Week this year, but we'll see how soon I can get another 700 together.

Comment

• Bummer on the trans . Those 700Rs are funny that way they can be here good and solid and be gone taking off at the next stop sign . Lost the one to the red vette last week .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• This one broke the sprag and sun gear .... clutches may have well been toast too. Converter check okay but need to be cleaned out. More heavy duty race parts on the way, and going to try out a new kevlar clutch material in it ....

Comment

Working...
            X