Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wagon pics

Re: wagon pics

Cool old wagon! I love the die cast dealer logo - is that the original selling dealer? I can't remember if any of the '58 wagons have multiple tail lights. I remember when the '58s came out and my brother came back from biking to the dealer. He ran in the house and announced that the new Chevys had "Four Headlights"! I'm still not sure if he meant 4 total or 4 per side, as the smaller lights might have looked like headlights to a 12 year old.

Dan

Comment

As far as i know thats the original dealer. All the 58 chevy wagons and sedan deliveries had one tailight per side, do to the with of the tail gate.
      I'm trying to get more pics up, but my DSL and tinypic seem to be on super slow mode.

Comment

Comment

Comment

As far as i know thats the original dealer. All the 58 chevy wagons and sedan deliveries had one tailight per side, do to the with of the tail gate.

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest exam - C2010-570 exam and high quality braindumps.com - E10-001 and kumc mcdst demos. We provide updated www.berklee.edu questions with Olivet Nazarene University pass guarantee along with Tabor College
            Last edited by shona123; January 2, 2015, 02:45 AM.
            a

Comment

I believe the Yeoman's trim level was like the Bel Air and Biscayne, hence the lack of more tail lights. Though, the only six tail light '58 wagon I ever remember seeing was a custom. So, I am not sure.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Cool!
                Stew K.

2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4x4 4.2 L6 Stock DD
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Adopt-A-Whale
                1988 Chevrolet R30 Custom Deluxe L05 3L80 C&C
                1974 Chevrolet Corvette 350/TH400 (Garage Art)

Comment

Working...
                X