• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend project: '68 C-10

The day I picked it up. Ugly sonofa...

New mufflers..

Paint...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: Weekend project: '68 C-10

LED taillights

I've been pretty busy the last couple of days. I've had to re-do the paint on the fender/cab due to a poor quality primer...I shot it, the next morning it had flaked so badly I sanded it all off and got new primer. The step isn't painted yet because there's some metal shaping that needs to be addressed first. At this point, all I need to do is figure out how I'm going to ground out the taillights so they function, punch two holes so I can run the rear marker lights into the fenders and I'm done. I have until Wed. to finish this thing up.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

nice truck
      i love flat black/primer black

Comment

Muscle Truck-II. So,what size V8's in there,'Rem'? ~J/W.

Comment

Standard-fair unknown CID SBC. He doesn't like to divulge too much on his secret recipe.

This one though hands-down would STOMP the Chevelle, so I'm betting on at least 350ci.

Comment

Working...
          X