Another '68 Chevelle ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another '68 Chevelle ...

We did go to the frame with all but the side struts which are plated to the floor/body cross member. John is thinking about adding the rocker panel bars as well and since it won't be getting an interior, we can add those anytime. When he fired it up for the first time after the install, he commented on how the car felt different idling with everything tied together. I'll get some more pics after he is done painting it and cleaning up the wiring.

Mine already has an 8 point all tied into the frame, I'm just thinking of adding the halo ...
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

next up for mine is making it a 10 point. Make sure you photograph the halo install
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

IF I do it I will, even if I add that the car will still only be tech'd to 11.0. I need an SFI bellhousing and trans shield still.

Comment

as I know the occupation of the person I'm talking to..... I'm putting it in so that I can drive more safely to sanctioned events and cruise-ins ;D
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
            as I know the occupation of the person I'm talking to..... I'm putting it in so that I can drive more safely to sanctioned events and cruise-ins ;D
            Good one!...

Comment

Working...
            X