The other woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other woman

This here's my main squeeze Elizabeth, a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere that I rescued from a wrecking yard down in Macon, GA a few years ago. I was feeling kinda down about the rust issues - floors, lower quarters, trunk floor... but after reading Thumpin455's post on his GTO rebuild, I suddenly don't feel so bad. ;D Really tho, she's not in that bad of shape considering. Another all original and intact car (minus radiator) she was built in Evansville, Indiana - nicely optioned.

Re: The other woman

if you need any parts or info on that car my boy FURYJIM is a wealth of knowledge. he has done several 4 door to 2 door conversions on those cars, and makes the side inserts for them.
    58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

Cool project

Comment

Originally posted by my58yeoman
        if you need any parts or info on that car my boy FURYJIM is a wealth of knowledge. he has done several 4 door to 2 door conversions on those cars, and makes the side inserts for them.
        If it's who I'm thinking of, he lives over in Jersey doesn't he?

Comment

mmmmmm fins. 8)
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

She came out of the factory with maroon paint and white body stripes inside the side trim and white roof. She'll return to those colors, in a satin finish. I also plan on lowering her a bit, depending on clearances. Haven't decided what to do with the bumpers (and the optional wings that I picked up). Lots of chrome. Lots of cash.

[center]

Comment

Looks like a fun project, Im glad you decided to go for it. In the end its only rust, it can be fixed and its a huge bonus its a complete car!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmikulec
                Originally posted by my58yeoman
                If it's who I'm thinking of, he lives over in Jersey doesn't he?
                Sure does. He did some work on my wagon over the winter.
                58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

Working...
                X