Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indianjer's 1935 Ford 4dr

Originally posted by Narider
    Dave, I didn't catch the banana - lol. But at 77yrs of age (and doing this stuff all his life)... the old man knows how to keep the cramps away

Left to Right: 1/2 of Deb, 1/2 of Keith, Todd, Eric, Steve, Dan

And no.. my duds aren't for sale at any price!
    Todd
    yup bananas work .your at twin jugs in Stafford .dam I'm in refinish solutions 4 or5 times a year!

Comment

Twin Jugs in Stafford would be me.... and yep, ya gotta go through my parking lot to get to Refinish Solutions(they're on the far right in the pic here).

You were building a late 60's Chevy Pickup weren't you (i remember a thread under projects a while back)?

Stop in sometime.. I usually looked closed up but am in here 16 hours a day 7 days a week (unless at Maxton or MIR) hiding from the public so I can get something done. Have an old employee coming back to me this week(moved his tools back in yesterday), so we'll be getting some fairly average public hours back to the front door again eventually here.

John's been gone a couple years and is the only one I ever felt good working with me, and I let him know when he left that there will always be a place for his toolbox. Well, it all fell together and after a couple year hiatus of him helping out the family business he's back.... so looking forward to him being here after years of me being a one man band again(reminded me of starting out here).

Anyway, stop in and say hey sometime... always a cold drink in the fridge or a good cup of mud in the pot.
      Todd

Comment

ill have to do that sometime

the truck is something im working on for somebody else

Comment

Working...
        X