My LSR KIA "Project Coyote"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My LSR KIA "Project Coyote"

The skirts come off really easy if I can't run them in the Altered Class.
    I've learned to ask before I show up.

The Blank off plates for the mirrors are the Mod I can't run on the Street, to hard to keep looking all around living in the City.

I have a front Air Dam Extension that I also add at the track to get it closer to the ground. Speed Bumps like to eat the frontend a bit.

Any info will help out, Thanx

Comment

Have you tried a bit of Kim Chee in the tank? I suspect it might be like Korean Nitro. Worth a try!

Dan

Comment

Would'nt I have to run in the Fuel CLass Then. I don't know if it could take that big of a shot at one time. Better get a bigger fuel filter to. Like pure methane and smells like Ass.

Comment

And your a$$ smells like methane afterwords. But boy is a little bit good in some noodle soup.

Comment

I got the secret recipe from the guy at the Korean restaurant in Ann Arbor that we used to go to. It's:

1 head of cabbage (shredded), 1 lb of salt, 1/2 gallon of vinegar, and 3 large cans of Sterno (didn't know that they had it over there). Mix well, let sit at least a month, or until rotted.

So yes, you'll have to run fuel, but it'll be worth it.

Dan

Comment

When I was in Korea on a Short Tour, they would Eat Kim Chee for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Which by the way were the Names of our 3 Mascots (Small Dogs) that we purchased from a Dog Farmer.

AirCav all the way!

Comment

Changed the Interior this past Weekend. and a few things on the outside too.

Comment

why the tape on the steering wheel??? Its front wheel drive? ??? ;D

Comment

It wont be if I get my way this year. Working on an acceptable Frame job to start modding. Looking for a Narrow Rearend and measuring for the Engine plates, and Subframes.

The extra hole in the Dash Panel is for the Nitrous Switch, can't wait to finish that install. Waiting for the Progressive Controller.

Comment

Is that a factory Kia radio delete plate? Just kidding of course.

I look forward to meeting you and hearing that thing scream for it's life at Maxton.

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Yeah!!
                        It sounds like a Nest of Mad Hornets, can't wait to get there. All that is left is to throw all the pit stuff in, and drive to Maxton.

Comment

Had a great time at Maxton. Currently we are moving again to wherever Life takes us. So most of the work on the Kia will be on hold until we get to our new location. At least there are a few things that I can do between now and then.

I have Reservations for Pine Acres for the MAY Event Contact me if you want the Reservation. I will Call Them and change the Reservations.

Randy Streeter
                          (806)252-0100

Comment

Originally posted by Fordplay0621
                            I have Reservations for Pine Acres for the MAY Event Contact me if you want the Reservation. I will Call Them and change the Reservations.
                            Randy Streeter
                            (806)252-0100
                            Randy, see previous PM. Steve

Comment

The Kia is being updated for this next year, and I hope we can make it to a Race or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X