Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's done!!! and for maybe sale....but it's done!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's done!!! and for maybe sale....but it's done!!!!

Instead of posting pics cause im at work i just put the sire address up...hope that's ok...i just wanted to show that's it's done.....and for a big car, good lord it moves good..... ;D

Its' for sale short term, there is a 79 ta im in love with, if this sells i will buy that, if that sells, this one won't.

Re: It's done!!! and for maybe sale....but it's done!!!!

great googly-moogly....i love it...if I had 13K I would buy it..I looked at dark green one back in the early 90's...good looking cars IMO, I am a huge fan of the 69-71 GP's, I think this one is jsut as good looking...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Re: It's done!!! and for maybe sale....but it's done!!!!

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
      great googly-moogly....i love it...if I had 13K I would buy it..I looked at dark green one back in the early 90's...good looking cars IMO, I am a huge fan of the 69-71 GP's, I think this one is jsut as good looking...
      Thank you sir....didn't sell, so rebuilt the front end two weeks ago, drives nice now, installed be cool rad last night, Then today dropped it off at shop to have the gear changed to 4:11,s cause big heavy car really really needs more gear....switched the 650 vac demon to a 750 mechanical mighty demon, gonna do more convertor soon and hopefully that's it. i LOVE IT. BTW, i know the application for a mech secon. carb is all wrong for this big heavy sled, and everyone told me i was retarted but let me say, i will never go back again, no bog, no stumble, always there, very very different feeling the the vac....that is all.....

Comment

Working...
      X