• Show
Clear All

• I love this - great job!
    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
    DW- 12,16,17
    "Stay thirsty my friends"
    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

• Nifty motor, sounds like! Please keep us posted.

Dan

Comment

• 58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• Dare I say - "Spiffy"??!!

Dan

Comment

• Led lighting.

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• i hope you are not going to try to bury the speedo wuthout brakes to match... I am sooooo jealous of that work of art!!
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• It's got disc's on the front. and i'm looking into a Dana with Disc's as well for over the winter.
                58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• Heading to the dyno this week....Hopefully.

Comment

• Dyno mite!
                    Last edited by Deaf Bob; June 21, 2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• tomorrow is the day! i ay it's going to make 612hp and 670lbft less than two weeks before i leave on a 3 hour drive to Carlisle, what, me worry?

Comment

• 550+hp, 630+tq.
                        It would make more with a better intake and carb, I'm only running a performer rpm and an 850
                        Last edited by Spaceman Spiff; July 4, 2015, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• But would it be streetable with a different intake?
                          Don't know offerings for your motor...
                          Sometimes it is better to lose a few ponies to gain alot of enjoyment..

Comment

• That is one badass wagon! Coolest family cruiser in town im sure
                            CHECK US OUT AT:
                            www.ridetech.com

Comment

• stroker is in.

Comment

• Sure purty!

Comment

Working...
                                X