No announcement yet.

spiff's new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LIKE!!!! Hopefully videos of great noise to follow?

Dan

Comment

• Just got it back.... Pics and maybe even a video this weekend....
      58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• Just a small vid..
        58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• I have a cooling issue to figure out, then i'll put up some proper burnout videos.....

Comment

• open headers....

Comment

• That moder must have one of them cramshafts in it! Bet it's a full race.

Dan

Comment

• 58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• 58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• small sound clip

Last edited by Spaceman Spiff; June 18, 2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• One of these days I'm going to have to sign up for FB. I bet it sounds killer!
                      Tom
                      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• That X pipe looks familiar - is that the summit x pipe kit? well done - that exhaust looks great - the engine is cover worthy fantastic. You do great work.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

• Thanks for putting that on You tube. Boy that sounds great!
                          Tom
                          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                            That X pipe looks familiar - is that the summit x pipe kit? well done - that exhaust looks great - the engine is cover worthy fantastic. You do great work.
                            it's a jegs brand kit. only thing we could use, was the actual x portion, as the other pipes it came with wouldn't work.
                            This is all the work of "FuryJim" Rawa.

Comment

• Mopar M1 intake and a 1000cfm hp series holley.

Comment

• Little video.
                                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X