No announcement yet.

spiff's new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent! AND we know you was ROBBED!

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      Excellent! AND we know you was ROBBED! Dan
      Big time! ..... Love the car!

Comment

• 58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• 58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• FuryJim's son hanging out in the back.

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• Great shot of the little guy! He doesn't care how cool the wagon is - yet.

Dan

Comment

Great shot of the little guy! He doesn't care how cool the wagon is - yet. Dan
                Ohhh, I think the lil feller loves the car... Cool comes later, but I'm sure he thinks it's cool, just doesn't know why yet..

Comment

• NOS tail light assemblies ( i have both). next week the NOS bumper will arrive.

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

• GREAT score! There can't be large numbers of those units left in the world.

Dan

Comment

• Chinese repro ?

Comment

• These aren't Chebby parts Spidey...

Comment

• Put the battery where the spare goes..

Comment

• Did you put the spare where the battery goes? Or do you have a cell phone and a AAA card (my method)?

Dan

Comment

Did you put the spare where the battery goes? Or do you have a cell phone and a AAA card (my method)?

Dan

God is my co-pilot...

Comment

• Engine should be finished up next week, then off to the dyno. expecting 575+hp and close to 700ft lbs.
                                should move the wagon rather nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X