the latest finishes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the latest finishes....

though i've been very busy this year so far... i managed to finish 2 of my own so far... in between 3 other current projects and customers' builds....

just need to find the time to get out with both a little more.. as a his&hers showing...

at least it took the best of show at the only show its been to, aside from cruises every week..... then it was on to finish one of the donors for the 'vert as a nice driver... what usually happens with a $6k rust-free parts car!

a little too nice to beat up with flamethrowers, but hey... with 46xxx miles its got plenty of life in it!

Re: the latest finishes....

I really like that Air Cleaner.

Is that Stock?

Thanks

Comment

yep, stock air cleaner- probably one of the first with thermostatically controlled forced cold air!

Comment

you sir, are a god.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Rust free parts car? What sort of myth is that? I cant even get a project without massive rust! Man those look nice, you do very nice work.

Comment

This boy don't mess around.You should see his 4 door to 2 door plymouth conversions.

Comment

I'm so not worthy!
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Me too, John. I'm exactly good enough at body work to know how good I'm not.

Dan

Comment

Do you need red flags on those tail pipes 'cause they are so far back from the bumper? ;D

I now have a new and even more unattainable goal for my early retirement.... being able to crank out cars like this with anywhere near the quality and speed you have attained with these!
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Ya'll should se pics of the kaiser flamethrower he had. had two old school metal FIRE EXTINGUISHERS out the back!

Comment

Working...
                    X