No announcement yet.

Pro Street Hot Rod....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL id be content to just smoke the tires off in a big burnout in my drive way lol

Comment

• ... and why haven't you?
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• B_E_A_utiful!!!!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• I was going to run a 350t in it but decided to have rosslers build me one of there terminator t400's for it but it has the 350t in it now for mock up just so i could start the engine etc. and i still have to change the gears in it to 4.56's so ill wait but getting closer!

Comment

• By profleetline at 2011-06-23

By profleetline at 2011-06-23

Comment

• since you're going to change the transmission anyway.... and since the nose is on it now..... I just have two words for you.... burn out
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• George,are you going to paint it yourself or have some one do it.Also are you going to have a/c or power ang thing or just ball's out.

Comment

• Brisner Great ? In the words of Jesse James if it doesnt make it go faster or stop better it dosent need to be on there! lol
                  Car has no a/c no radio no heater it will have wipers! no cruise no navigation lol
                  Yeh its pretty much a barely street legal race car wrapped in a smoothed up 48 chevy body!
                  As for painting it i have an awesome body man Eric Bee doing my smoothing of all my fab work and he will shoot the car he does some amazing work and he blocks a car so nice!

We are about 95% done gapping the car just finished working on it this evening. its ready to block now and we'll get another good coat of fill primer on it. and then start breaking the car apart.

Cant wait to start smoothing the frame i will indeed paint the frame and suspension myslef but want eric to paint the body!
                  I have literaly welded round bar to about every damn gap on this car to tighten them up and get them just right! but should be worth it when all buttoned up in the shiny stuff!
                  Getting exciting now.

By profleetline at 2010-09-21

By profleetline at 2011-04-27

By profleetline at 2011-04-27

By profleetline at 2011-05-22

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; June 24, 2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• A lil dash update....
                    decided on new Phantom Auto Meter always liked the clean white face of these and the simplicity of this particular one with out the big shift light etc. i will paint the bezel and the metal insert ineterior color of tan to match eveything but should be easy enough to read lol.

By profleetline at 2011-07-24

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; July 24, 2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• A lil update broke car apart one last time before final overall blocking,
                      Smoothed the death out of the door jambs and inner doors themselves dont wish this fine sanding on anyone. lol but should be worth it when all smoothed up dash also in final cut of fill primer getting a lil closer, thanks for checking it out.
                      Later George

By profleetline at 2011-08-19

Almost dont want to put rubber gaskets on the doors lol

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; August 19, 2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• If my door jambs look that nice, I'd leave the doors open everywhere I went. Very nice.

What color(s) are going on the car?
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks the color going on the car is Green tea met off new honda CRV the engine has been painted in it already heres a few pics!

By profleetline at 2011-04-16

By profleetline at 2011-04-16

By profleetline at 2011-04-14

Comment

• By profleetline at 2010-09-16

Comment

• That's just some awesome body detailing. I'm imagining your paint work is going to be the same very high standards. Great work now go have a cold beer.
                              Tom
                              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• Thanks guys heres a few shots of the hood i have finished up smoothing and of the valance panel i built that i built a air scoop into to help cool the rad its actually molded into the valnce itself!

also the new headlights are in pretty slick with the signals built into them!

Notice the lack of bolts under the hood no visiable fender well bolts anywhere under the hood only bolts are on latch and hinges !

By ProFleetline at 2011-10-12

By profleetline at 2011-10-12

Also reshaped the dash just a lil welded into some round bar to the top of the gauge cluster area of the dash for a lil lip that i thought made a better look!
                                also a slight detail i thought would help was the lil peek under the bezel in the dash leads to the custom built steering mount that kept the "V" theme aswell, the gauge face will be a surprise have a neat look lined up for it will tell you the tach ring will be color of the interior and leather light tan.

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; October 15, 2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X