No announcement yet.

Pro Street Hot Rod....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to ask, why the change to the headers?

What was there I thought would have worked fairly well.
    Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Thanks guys the old headers were to small for this combination they had 2.5" collectors and i wanted to do a stepped header and open collector up to 3" also moved the colector up to the engine a lil closer just a more tuned system for the engine.

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; August 29, 2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Holy! Is that door made of mirror glass, what an f'n shine!
        Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• I'm not calling you out, George, looking when you posted on the first page and up to now you have at least NINE years in your build!
          I admire your dedication, quality of work and "stick to itism"
          I'd be driving this years ago! Looking like crap too.
          This is one BEAUTIFUL car!

Comment

• lmoa yeh been a journey going on 10 yrs
            Wiring going in now, going to fire up next week end cant wait to here with the new exaust on it just trying to make the car as nice as i can make it with every peice i put back on it.

Comment

• Right side low mount 140 amp alt.solid mount with solid motor mounts fits nice and tight and cleans up engine nicely.

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; August 30, 2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                I'm not calling you out, George, looking when you posted on the first page and up to now you have at least NINE years in your build!
                I admire your dedication, quality of work and "stick to itism"
                I'd be driving this years ago! Looking like crap too.
                This is one BEAUTIFUL car!
                why? you have a dozen other cars to drive - why not take your time and make one really nice? 10 years is what it takes for him to do it the way he wants. Not only is there nothing wrong with that, but I wish more took the time it takes to do it right. I love watching his attention to detail and how long it takes for regular guys to build something to this level. I know this is sacrilege, but most cars drive about the same but not all cars look the same. It's a show car, granted, it's simply a Chevy, but a nice Chevy. Heck, I bet I'll have more than that in my 50 Buick Sedanette - and it will totally be worth taking the time.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• A lil ink from tubbed magazine...

Comment

• NEAT!...

Comment

• Didn't know there WAS a "Tubbed" magazine! The car certainly deserves coverage.

Dan

Comment

• Interior time...

Comment

• This car just hasta gotta win alotta awards!
                          Sure is nice!
                          Many times the color combos seem off but this project just tickles me in the right spots!
                          You have a damn good eye, George!

Comment

• Thanks man...took awhile to come up with an interior design but this is final design i decided on simple and clean with a mix of the leather and suede.

Comment

• Well been a busy 3-4 weeks preparing to get the car to interior working on the interior trim and dash column wheel etc. like everything on the car getting the smoothed up treatment.
                              Finishing up the wiring tonight sill have to design and print gauge cluster but things really coming together nicely.
                              Also had Eric finish up last bit of polishing those hard to reach spots.

Comment

• A lil up date interiors coming together nicely!

Comment

Working...
                                X