Pro Street Hot Rod....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks man...
    Stopped in to check on it last week had to give them a 3 week dead line to get it wrapped up there close but its been there 8 months its time to get it back!
    Here is a few shots of it comming together!

Comment

• Oh man, this car gives me that funny feeling like when I see a hot girl walking down the street, except I would like to take the car home and keep it.

Comment

• Thanks man lol...
        Did a one piece carpet with flush mounted floor mats they lock in like a puzzle piece.
        I can flip them when driving and have a driving and a show side.

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; June 3, 2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Oh man... That is too freaaaaakin cool.

Comment

• Yeh a lot of drawing on napkins at lunch lol

Here is a shot of the hidden compartment i hid my air ride in houses air tank i polished and dual viair compressors
            Also painted my doom light bezel the color of the headliner to blend in for a clean smooth look.
            Really enjoy the detail parts of the build but nice to see it coming together should go quick when car gets back.

Smoothed up the panel behind the grille black side faces forward for a blacked out look behind the grille and body color face tire side to match the rest of the bottom of the car.

Comment

• The interior is very Enterprise-D. I mean that in a good way.

Comment

• I like your build of separate stands for the various parts like the front clip.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• That shade of green is simply amazing! Nice choice. Can't wait to see her finished
                  www.toolanddyedesigns.com (hot rod/rat rod and moto clothing)
                  www.elitesurvivor.com

Comment

• Kept up with this one on a couple other sites. Pure art work.

Comment

• Thanks pretty anxious to get her back from interior ill be sure to keep you updated!

Comment

• Door panels completed on to the trunk!

Last edited by Pro Fleetline; June 14, 2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• beautiful
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Thanks man received the call today shes done time to get this bitch home!

Comment

• Old style car, spaceshippy cockpit, gonna be beautiful when done...
                              Wait a damn minute.. It's already beautiful..
                              Need another word for beautiful that is better than beautiful...

Comment

• LMAO Thanks hold that judgement till its home and buttoned back up!
                                Really am happy with the interior these guys went above and beyond tot make it the way i wanted!

Comment

Working...
                                X