Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Project Cheap Beater

Originally posted by 88 Dippy
    water pump is still smack dab in the center of the engine though.... right where the passenger engine mount needs to be for a N-body

plus it would be a wiring nightmare and i would give up after 2 years of trying to make it work
    the H-body has the torque axis mount in roughly that location. Wiring isn't too bad, I put a complete 98 GTP harness (both interior and engine bay) in my '64 Riviera running a Grand National Turbo6 and I spent the most time just removing stuff from the interior harness that I didn't need.
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Good score... My sister still has the on she bought in 99... A GT1... Other than the usual V6/60 issues (intake gaskets, etc) it has been ok to her...

I remember renting a SE with the V6 which did not have the ram air or the deeper gears the GT got and ran a 15.8 bracket racing it at E-town...

Comment

with a GA though if i want the A/C, HVAC, cruise, and guages to work it woulf have to piggy back off of the old PC so the BCM doesn't freek out

i found a nice score every recpit, repair bill, and dcumentation sense 2000. before then it was an enterprise rental car

pretty cool though to have all this paper work confirms that it was only in 1 wreck and it was only a fender bender now real chassis damage

Comment

Working...
        X